Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: May 2011

Originally posted by TheMaster
    I never said we didn't need guys to put on bumpers.....just said they shouldn't be making over 40.00 an hour. And they shouldn't. Everyone knows you dont get paid on how hard you work in America.....so I dont care how hard the guy works. The guy picking up my trash cans work hard but they dont make 40 an hour and they shouldn't.

Its not my problem if a guy can afford to send his kid to college. Let the kid pay his own way to college...the father should have thought of that before he took a job installing bumpers....because a guy installing bumpers shouldn't be making over 40.00 an hour because there is little skill involved. You could teach a near idiot to install a bumper.

I believe we are all created with equal rights but we are sure not all created with the equal ability to learn and perform.,......and be profitable for a company.
    There you go again with the insults. I think we should sit around at some bar, invite a few autoworkers and discuss this like intelligent, rational human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster
      I'm not directing "idiot" toward anyone in particular so you cant consider that an insult. Dont you agree it doesn't take a very smart guy to install a bumper....especially after a few hundred of them?

I dont drink in bars that much Frank.....I leave that to the Union workers.
      There goes another American industry you don't support. I'll bet you drink in foreign bars! I'm tired from not doing anything of value all day, so I'll leave you fine folks, TheMaster included and sign off for today. Enjoy the Forum.

Comment

You know what? Maybe being in the Union isn't a bad idea after all. Beer and marijuana breaks are included in the package.

Chrysler Workers in Michigan Reportedly Caught Smoking, Drinking During Lunch Breaks - FoxNews.com

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
          You know what? Maybe being in the Union isn't a bad idea after all. Beer and marijuana breaks are included in the package.

Chrysler Workers in Michigan Reportedly Caught Smoking, Drinking During Lunch Breaks - FoxNews.com
          Another brilliant comment. I suppose there are no people in your trade who work after drinking or smoking pot? Once again you are letting ignorance and hatred push you to post something that occurs in all trades, professions and plain old jobs. Christian ? Say a prayer and ask for help to be a better person. Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            Another brilliant comment. I suppose there are no people in your trade who work after drinking or smoking pot? Once again you are letting ignorance and hatred push you to post something that occurs in all trades, professions and plain old jobs. Christian ? Say a prayer and ask for help to be a better person. Frank
            It's all crazy talk isn't it Frank? lol

What you fail to acknowledge is..it's the 2nd incident caught on camera for Chrysler. Glad to see our tax dollars going into a bunch of drunks and drug addicts that are drinking and doing drugs "DURING" working hours.

UNION POWER Baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
              It's all crazy talk isn't it Frank? lol

What you fail to acknowledge is..it's the 2nd incident caught on camera for Chrysler. Glad to see our tax dollars going into a bunch of drunks and drug addicts that are drinking and doing drugs "DURING" working hours.

UNION POWER Baby!!
              I'm not failing to acknowledge anything. I admit what was reported was true and those pot smoking drunks should be dealt with as should people who do that in your line of work and others. Can you admit that or are Union workers the only folks to drink, smoke pot and work?
              I still think you need to pray if you can't see beyond your hatred for Unions.
              I got something that is much more important in my opinion and deserves it's own thread. Just heard on Fox News that hezbollah is stockpiling sophisticated weapons in mexico and training mexican drug cartel members.

Comment

Working...
              X