X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woussko

Today marks one year I believe since Woussko was last on the forum.

Just thought I would wish him well with this post and hope all is OK.

Did I miss something as to his status? Fill me in please if I did.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Re: Woussko

the dog catcher caught him

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

i can not speak for him, but for me i had alot going on in my life also i was getting a bit burned out being on the fourm as much as i was. to me at the time i stopped posting was shortly after my frist wifes passing. depression had set in. seemed everything would upset me and for no reason. i did pop in every now and then. but i always felt lost here and after a few posts i wanted a break again. then i was working quite abit and dating my current wife. you all are great friend but some poeple like myself tend to bow out for awhile when things get to be to much to handle.

another thing i kinda remember is so he was in his late 60s- early 70s wasn't he? his heath may be getting to the better of him. if i recall some one here spoke to him on the phone a few time though i can not remember who. might want to get that person to call him to see how things are. then again he may be doing nothing more than taking a break.

ARRRRRRRROOOOOOOooooooooooooo
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Yeah, I've often wondered when the old hound would be coming back. I thought he was just taking a short leave. I miss his beying, which is what old hound dogs do.

Hope he read this and step back in here and give us a "Hi",

CWS

Comment

Hard to believe its been a whole year already. Woussko buddy, if you're out there let us know that all is well and hopefull it is. If you're just super busy and free time is hard to come by how about stoping by say every full moon?
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
          X