If toilets could talk!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If toilets could talk!

I can imagine a little animated short, educating children and adults on the proper treatment of their plumbing system. Harry Potty [with licensing} would start off with chocking on baby wipes,paper towels.His mouth would be wired shut with dental floss,Thirsty because the tank is adjusted too low! And with red shoes Hotsy Water Heater ,would talk about Her proper temp of 120 f. Her T+P valve. Oh and annual flushing ! We know some Young animators,not quite ready for prime time! They'd work cheap,to get their credits out there! Now enough fantasy, off to do My Sat. list for the BOSS.
    OHH almost forgot "Little and Big Boys "PUT THE SEAT DOWN" THAT ONES FOR JOEY !
    Last edited by toolaholic; 07-16-2011, 09:47 AM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: If toilets could talk!

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    I can imagine a little animated short, educating children and adults on the proper treatment of their plumbing system. Harry Potty [with licensing} would start off with chocking on baby wipes,paper towels.His mouth would be wired shut with dental floss,Thirsty because the tank is adjusted too low! And with red shoes Hotsy Water Heater ,would talk about Her proper temp of 120 f. Her T+P valve. Oh and annual flushing ! We know some Young animators,not quite ready for prime time! They'd work cheap,to get their credits out there! Now enough fantasy, off to do My Sat. list for the BOSS.
    OHH almost forgot "Little and Big Boys "PUT THE SEAT DOWN" THAT ONES FOR JOEY !
    Today's show is brought to you by the letter "p" and the # one. Maybe we could get Ringo to do a Thomas the Train seminar on toity etiquette.

Comment

Working...
    X