X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama

I would just like thank Obama for having the guts for meeting the Dalai Lama as my Prime Minister in Australia was ordered by the chinese not to.

Tony

Re: Obama

Obama has this going for himself, unfortunately it won't help us one bit.

Comment

I'll send HiM "DOWN UNDER FOR YOU"
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Yea, it's always a good idea to piss off the nation that is holding the majority of your debt, shows the diplomatic skills of our idiot in chief
        sigpic

Comment

keep talking about our president and the forum will be off for more than a day

see what happened amf when you posted it. sent up a red flag

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, you saying it's time to start looking for them black choppers and wearing the foil helmet

Probably shouldn't call him the idiot in chief, does incompetent sound better?
            sigpic

Comment

Just watched this video on Netflix. Media Malpractice How Obama Got Elected and Palin Was Targeted
              Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
              A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
              Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
              Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

we haven't had 1 glitch with the new forum and all of a sudden, the president gets mentioned, and the forum takes a dump

a buddy had a similar issue when he wrote about president bush. he was on the do not fly list for 2 years

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  keep talking about our president and the forum will be off for more than a day

see what happened amf when you posted it. sent up a red flag

rick.
                  So I wasn`t imagining it I was wondering why I couldn`t acces the forum the word Obama must be an alarm word at the FBI which shuts down everything and it was worse than giving up smoking

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                    I'll send HiM "DOWN UNDER FOR YOU"
                    And I will send our prime minister Julia Gilard to the US and her carbon tax as well as a bonus at no extra expense.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      a buddy had a similar issue when he wrote about president bush. he was on the do not fly list for 2 years
                      With the prices of air fare, luggage fees, abysmal service, crappy food, and delays, I'd welcome being on such a list!

Comment

Originally posted by JoePolvino View Post
                        With the prices of air fare, luggage fees, abysmal service, crappy food, and delays, I'd welcome being on such a list!
                        you can jsut choose not to fly by your self, (you do not need to be on a list)
                        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                        attributed to Samuel Johnson
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                          It's already started with Michelle Bachman, you just wait to see this character assassination develop...

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
                            It's already started with Michelle Bachman, you just wait to see this character assassination develop...
                            The opposition will either dig up or manufacture dirt, that's their game. I don't hold much hope for any candidate to win the office and actually make a difference. The buget debate right now consists of raising taxes and cutting spending, both fine ideas if jobs were part of the conversation. No legislator or candidate from either party can figure out it's an essential part of a budget solution, well at least they're not saying it outloud. Governors are figuring out where to cut the thousands of state job, as services are lost and more people face unemployment and uncertainty. The only government plan for jobs was the high speed rail, paid for by taxpayers. A temporary and lame attempt to get folks working while at the same time hurting taxpayers and doing nothing to help us break free from our consumer dependance on china.

Comment

Working...
                            X