hobbies/projects that you do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobbies/projects that you do

as the title says, what kind of things do you like to do in your spare time?

i like to work on my cars, and i am going to atempt to build a motorcycle this fall. i have a frien who is a certifed welder so i will be making the frame as well as the tins. i will rough shape and tack weld he wit fully and finish weld it.

nothing crazy, i just want to try to buid it. worse case senaro i give up on it and build another rat rod.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: hobbies/projects that you do

Hey OSC.

Good to see you posting again.

How is Tenn. as opposed to FL?

I am currently building some drawers for a bedroom chest. I use the chest for a TV stand and am adding some "shirt" drawers to the open area behind the lower doors.

Good luck with the motorcycle. Will we see you in an episode of "Choppers"?

Bill

Comment

I'm big into cigars and drinking dago red wine in my spare time.

I would like to get back into jet-skiing, but a new house is on the agenda first.

Comment

Originally posted by billmoy View Post
        Good luck with the motorcycle. Will we see you in an episode of "Choppers"?l

lol no bill nothing like that, more than likely it will never even be titled, i just have a bunch of stuff laying around and and i few new tools and i wanna play. just something to putt around the house and torment my neighbors with. lol

they did make it quite clear to me that they were not very fond of me starting my hot/rat rod the other night a 3 am. oops. i really wasn't thinking and the wife and i took a cruise to the huddle house for breakfast. hummmm come to think of it she was in a "mood" that morning as well.
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
          as the title says, what kind of things do you like to do in your spare time?

i like to work on my cars, and i am going to atempt to build a motorcycle this fall. i have a frien who is a certifed welder so i will be making the frame as well as the tins. i will rough shape and tack weld he wit fully and finish weld it.

nothing crazy, i just want to try to buid it. worse case senaro i give up on it and build another rat rod.
          I enjoy everything but my body is wearing out faster than my plans. Some day I would like to build a dually rat rod but I want one with a history to it.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I brew beer!

Comment

I have about 20 hobbies from before I had kids... had to pick one and golf won out ;-) Practice, Play, and do some golfsmithing as well.

Comment

Agree with josh. Golf is IT for me
                Plumber Raleigh,Plumber Cary,Plumber Apex ,Plumber Apex, Plumber Morrisville,Plumber Durham, ,Plumber Holly Springs,Plumber Chapel Hill,Sump Pump Raleigh

Comment

Name:  c434d0c82bfc162ed83cd4d93ec5e22f.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  322.9 KBStained glass.

Comment

I am a vol fierfighter

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                      ... and i am going to atempt to build a motorcycle this fall.
                      Been there, done that. MANY times. Here's a small sample...
                      Attached Files
                      "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Working...
                      X