X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dental questions and fears. very real

The reason for having my teeth replaced was because I like to eat without pain and also they were stuffed and costing more to repair one by one and I was becoming self conscious when talking to clients as more and more were missing and it is an awful thing to say but your teeth says a lot about a person and this is what clients look at when they are talking to you first impressions are everything in business and whether you get that job or not so don`t look at the cost look at it as a business expence and the confidence you will get each time you open your mouth so stop being a girly boy and get it done.

Tony

Comment

Re: dental questions and fears. very real

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      The reason for having my teeth replaced was because I like to eat without pain and also they were stuffed and costing more to repair one by one and I was becoming self conscious when talking to clients as more and more were missing and it is an awful thing to say but your teeth says a lot about a person and this is what clients look at when they are talking to you first impressions are everything in business and whether you get that job or not so don`t look at the cost look at it as a business expence and the confidence you will get each time you open your mouth so stop being a girly boy and get it done.

Tony
      Best run-on sentence EVAR! You win 3 internets for that.

Comment

Working...
      X