Worst Gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Gift

What's the worst gift you've given a significant other.

I once gave a fire extinguisher.

J.C.

Re: Worst Gift

central vacuum for our 1st anniversary

seemed like such a good idea at the time looking back now...not so much

Comment

How would I know the mushroom scrubber's box looked like expensive jewelry?

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
          lol that's funny

Here is a really bad one, when I was in my teen's I gave my gf a bouquet of plastic flowers so I wouldn't have to keep buying them for her again... man I'm blushing even just sharing that

Comment

I bought a girlfriend small kitchen appliances one christmas.I'll bet she's a good cook by now.

Comment

My girlfriend was expecting an engagement ring for her birthday when I surprised her with a nice ten speed bicycle. Needless to say she has never let me forget, we have been married twenty eight years. I still think it was a good gift.

Comment

Mcdonalds gift certificates. lol

Comment

as most of you already know, i gave joey a toto bidet seat for the holidays a few years ago. she only got a couple square inches of my gift wrapping undone and it sat for over 2 years. then when she was several months pregnant, she asked me to install it. which i did that night

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

You don't stay married for 40-years by having given a "worst" gift.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

"Nothing."

Moments later I found out that she went all out for me, and I had bought a ton of stuff for the kids... :-"
                      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Gave my girlfriend a dish rack on valentines day

Comment

oh god where do i start, well i got my current wife a 22 for our 1 year anny, then i found out she hates guns(oh goody) i wonder if i will be here this time next year. oh and then there was was the time my son went to the pawn shop and bought me 2 yes count them 2 broken de worthless saws. it was the thought right?

oh and then there was the time i gave my first wife 5 fake winning lottory tickets, all winners of cousre, well i thought it was funny......... ok you all can stop staring at me like that, be sides i can run faster scared than most people can run mad. oh crap i for got i can't out run a bullet. crap!
                          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I think the worst gift I have given anyone is a door bell that didn't produce sound. he..he..
                            Plumber in Georgia | Plumber in Gwinnett GA | Garbage Disposals Alpharetta GA

Comment

Working...
                            X