Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2012 roundup Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2012 roundup

    I just realized how much I miss being out to visit with my friends at Ridge Tool Company.
    This is a formal proposal.

    Anyone want to join a few friends for a couple days out at the factory in Elyria.

    Ridgid has always layed out a big spread and invested a great deal for us in the past.I don't see the need for them to go out of their way this time.We did a west coast gig on our own a couple years ago.
    I was just thinking of having a central location to hook back up with the clan.
    Probably wouldn't be till next summer.
    I just don't feel like going another year without seeing the best bunch of people gathered in one place.


    Adam.

  • #2
    Re: 2012 roundup

    we're in x 3

    rick, joey and phoebe
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 2012 roundup

      Just to out do Rick, we're there X 6!

      Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 2012 roundup

        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Just to out do Rick, we're there X 6!

        Mark
        so what about the other 30 in the family

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 2012 roundup

          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          so what about the other 30 in the family

          rick.
          Good point, Joey and Phoebe are coming with us so it looks like you're solo.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 2012 roundup

            do you remember the conversation we had about the possibility of a cruise with the gang to the caribbean. with the right ship and air fare, it could be a week of fun in the sun. plus with the vacuum toilets on the ship, we can have a field day with the ships engineers.

            anyone interested in a week cruise from florida to the caribbean?

            it's actually pretty cheap considering the room, meals and entertainment is already included.

            lets get a count and see if we can pull this off

            or maybe bill can get us a vip white house tour

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 2012 roundup

              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              do you remember the conversation we had about the possibility of a cruise with the gang to the caribbean. with the right ship and air fare, it could be a week of fun in the sun. plus with the vacuum toilets on the ship, we can have a field day with the ships engineers.

              anyone interested in a week cruise from florida to the caribbean?

              it's actually pretty cheap considering the room, meals and entertainment is already included.

              lets get a count and see if we can pull this off

              or maybe bill can get us a vip white house tour

              rick.
              We're kind of up in the air, we'll have to sea.

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 2012 roundup

                Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                do you remember the conversation we had about the possibility of a cruise with the gang to the caribbean. with the right ship and air fare, it could be a week of fun in the sun. plus with the vacuum toilets on the ship, we can have a field day with the ships engineers.

                anyone interested in a week cruise from florida to the caribbean?

                it's actually pretty cheap considering the room, meals and entertainment is already included.

                lets get a count and see if we can pull this off

                or maybe bill can get us a vip white house tour

                rick.
                If you can get Fred,Steve,Wyatt,Ed and the rest of the long list of friends from Ridgid on a boat I'll let you buy me a cruise.Otherwise I'd rather sleep on their porch so they wouldn't be inconvienienced with balancing their time off schedules.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 2012 roundup

                  i would like to meet up in ohio myself, i would need pleanty of notice so i can time off and if it is in 2012 thats plenty. never know i might drive my rat up there. i am only aprox 250-300 miles away. oh and if it is a cruise count me out. i didn't like it in the navy and i don't think i would like it now.
                  9/11/01, never forget.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 2012 roundup

                    Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                    If you can get Fred,Steve,Wyatt,Ed and the rest of the long list of friends from Ridgid on a boat I'll let you buy me a cruise.Otherwise I'd rather sleep on their porch so they wouldn't be inconvienienced with balancing their time off schedules.
                    Steve is in Europe now. What about Joshy Josh?
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 2012 roundup

                      Elyria (had to look it up) is about 10-13 hours away from me.

                      I might consider it, depending on how busy we are with work. Maybe I'll send my father instead, so you guys can drill the "sewer camera" idea into his head!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 2012 roundup

                        i say if we all make the the trip on our own dime( trans, hotel, food,ect) we should all get a free impact driver. or at least a hat....... t-shirt......... a sign that says welcome to ridgid........ it doesn't take much to make me happy.
                        9/11/01, never forget.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 2012 roundup

                          im in for the central location i cant do the other because i bought some land in Maine that we are going to build a house on in a year or so then move up there
                          im with Adam i miss this event and the fun we had
                          i may even let Nancy and Becky come with me
                          Charlie

                          My seek the peek fundraiser page
                          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                          http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                          new work pictures 12/09
                          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 2012 roundup

                            what happened to my ridgid love boat idea

                            i was sure bill and charlie would have been into the love boat

                            rick.
                            phoebe it is

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 2012 roundup

                              I should be good after july 2012
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X