Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing 11 year old girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Missing 11 year old girl

    Celina Cass, 11, of Stewarts�town, N.H., has not been seen since Monday
    In the chance however unlikely it is if you see this missing little girl please notify your local police or FBI
    She was taken in the middle of the night in a town just North of us.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	281657_10150725406655533_700120532_20088356_1388697_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	634935
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

    Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

  • #2
    Re: Missing 11 year old girl

    That's right in your back yard. I have heard that they think she may be in Canada
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Missing 11 year old girl

      Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      That's right in your back yard. I have heard that they think she may be in Canada
      This is my thought also I pray she is safe but my Gut feeling say's no
      Rod
      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
      http://unclognh.com
      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

      Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Missing 11 year old girl

        Been following this. I would love to come across her and the person she is with (if that is the case).
        Not for the reward, but for 15 minutes I could have alone with the perp while waiting for police to arrive. A man could fall down the stairs a lot of times in 15 minutes.


        On a side note. A 16yr old girl ran away from camp here because she wanted to go home to Mass. She hitchhiked all the way home and thank god she made it safely. I'm surprised in this day and age they didn't find her in a ditch.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Missing 11 year old girl

          Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          Been following this. I would love to come across her and the person she is with (if that is the case).
          Not for the reward, but for 15 minutes I could have alone with the perp while waiting for police to arrive. A man could fall down the stairs a lot of times in 15 minutes.


          On a side note. A 16yr old girl ran away from camp here because she wanted to go home to Mass. She hitchhiked all the way home and thank god she made it safely. I'm surprised in this day and age they didn't find her in a ditch.
          If I found the person I would cause serious harm to that person. Hurt a child! Pay the price
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

          Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Missing 11 year old girl

            wish i was up there with Rosie to where she takes me
            Charlie

            My seek the peek fundraiser page
            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


            http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

            new work pictures 12/09
            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Missing 11 year old girl

              Update a body of a female was found 1/4 mile from the house at a local dam. Everyone is thinking Stepfather is a suspect he has been acting crazy
              Rod
              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
              http://unclognh.com
              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

              Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Missing 11 year old girl

                Heard that on the local news. It must be her, how many bodies are normally floating in the Connecticut river up there. Said the stepfather was taken to the hospital for whatever that's worth.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Missing 11 year old girl

                  Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  Heard that on the local news. It must be her, how many bodies are normally floating in the Connecticut river up there. Said the stepfather was taken to the hospital for whatever that's worth.
                  Here is the sob's FB page https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001375909710
                  Rod
                  MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                  Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                  http://unclognh.com
                  http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

                  Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X