X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bikini clad shopper thrown out of wal-mart

the sign on the door does say no shirt no shoes no service right? so why in the world does this person want a written appolyge and to be compensated?

‪Bikini-clad shopper kicked out of Walmart‬‏ - YouTube

there are dress codes for a reason!!
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: bikini clad shopper thrown out of wal-mart

I hope they don't start enforcing a dress code!
    Have you ever seen the photos at the web site www.peopleofwalmart.com ?

FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY!
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      I hope they don't start enforcing a dress code!
      Have you ever seen the photos at the web site www.peopleofwalmart.com ?

FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY!
      yes i don't know what amzes me more, the fact people go shopping like that or that they think they look acceptable to be in public.
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

The ones that shouldn't show it are usually the ones that want to. She's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
          The ones that shouldn't show it are usually the ones that want to. She's disgusting.
          are you that is a she? i really couldn't tell.
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
            are you that is a she? i really couldn't tell.
            I believe the news designated it as female. Now that you mention it I suppose it could be a man,women or in between. Either way its disgusting.

Even at the walmart near the beach they require a shirt for both men and women and the reason why is in that video your links directs you to.

Comment

She and I ues that word should have to wear a burka in public from top to toe

Tony

Comment

Yeah, I saw that story a day or so ago.... "disgusting" is a pretty good description. I would only hope that she would be too embarrassed to even go out in her own back yard, looking like that.

Of course we live in a time when "self-esteem" seems to be purely imagination. I certainly don't get it. Personally, I'm sick of looking a ugly body parts that are pierced, inked, and just plain ugly. Like what in the he!! are you thinking... you're over 300 lbs, your legs look like they belong on an elephant and you think that tatoo makes you look better???

Hey, last week I saw one of those "ladies"... she actually had what looked like "palm trees" tatoo'd up the full length of her legs. Of course I knew they weren't really "palm trees" as real trunks aren't that big around.

The Walmart in Binghamton area is always one of surprise. There's this woman we see occasionally that dresses like (my wife say's) "Lady Gaga"... big clumsey heels about 8", wierd looking stockings, dress, hair, etc. Okay, hey teens can be a bit crazy.... NO WAIT, this woman looks like she's in her 60's!

Then there was the big breasted blond we saw back in June... must have had a set of 38's, tied up in a shirt, no bra, untra short, shorts and spike heels. Pretty cool... NOT. She had to be at least 50 and she didn't shave her legs.

I really try to avoid Walmart... just too much visual overload. (and I won't even begin to discuss the guys with needles all over thier faces )

CWS

Comment

Picky, picky, picky! Don't you guys know that beauty is only skin deep? Seriously though, I think we are all entitled to monetary damages for having to look at her! Why did walmart offer an apology, she was not wearing a shirt plain and simple.

Comment

Theres a plumber from another forum that lives in that city.....I bet thats his wife. LOL

Comment

Wal-Mart has an entire site devoted to it's patrons.

Funny Pictures at WalMart Random Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Hoochie mama..Hoochie mama...lolololololo..I want a written apology and money of course...Give ma a frickin' break...
                        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                          Picky, picky, picky! Don't you guys know that beauty is only skin deep?
                          You forgot the rest: "Beauty is only skin deep.... But UGLY goes clear to the bone!'

CWS

Comment

Remember guys: Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi12 View Post
                              Remember guys: Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder!!!

there ain't enough beer in the world for that one.
                              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
                              X