X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need A Name.

This would be a name of a friend of yours that has no problem flying his $20.00 remote controlled helicopter around the thinly occupied grand room of a local BBQ restaraunt,with a vaulted cieling of course.

A dare does not count.It would have to be his idea where he would feel no wrongdoing.Just a cool place with sawdust on the floor for added effect.

Re: I Need A Name.

i would call him copter rick

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      i would call him copter rick

rick.
      I would call him a Spaz

Comment

not what they thought at the hardware store today as they took turns flying as customers looked on in excitement. and my #1 fan phoebe follows it from sky to floor

did i tell you i bought 2 more on the way home yesterday

not everyone can afford an apache or a bell jet ranger

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          I would call him a Spaz
          He who sits in the cool-sawdust-on the-floor-restaurant and does not tell the idiot, who thinks it is a good idea to fly the toy inside, to stop is also a Spaz!
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I have never understood the whole R.C. thing. I would much rather be in the plane, flying the plane than spend 10 grand pretending to be a pilot. Many years back I was given a chance to do the skydive thing so I did. As much fun as it was, it doesn't last very long compared to flying the plane.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              He who sits in the cool-sawdust-on the-floor-restaurant and does not tell the idiot, who thinks it is a good idea to fly the toy inside, to stop is also a Spaz!
              I was embarrassed for you. I could not believe you did not try to stop him.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                Oh,let me tell you.I would support the guy.He wouldn't be hurting anybody.Matter of fact I'm almost sure I would see the anxiousness of the other party occupying the room.Since Utah normaly faces you who's back would be to the wall he would be able to see this said group and thereby support said offendi.
                I hereby gladly recieve the nomination of SpazII

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  I was embarrassed for you. I could not believe you did not try to stop him.

Mark
                  Then what,sit around and talk plumbing

Comment

just ordered 2 more that shoot air to air missles. what fun is it for only 1 to shoot at the other

costco, $29.99 online and sale ends tonight. http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=1&topnav=&s=1

you know you want 1 guys

don't worry, i share my toys

rick.
                    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 08-07-2011, 09:53 PM.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                      I have never understood the whole R.C. thing. I would much rather be in the plane, flying the plane than spend 10 grand pretending to be a pilot. Many years back I was given a chance to do the skydive thing so I did. As much fun as it was, it doesn't last very long compared to flying the plane.
                      That's what makes the $20.00 thing easy.I'd not waste $50.00 on an R/C.

Comment

update, joey's brother just ordered a couple too.

honestly for the price of a movie and treats, you could stay home and have fun shooting at the dog, cat or brother in law

wait till the next roundup when i pack all my toys.

you know josh will need 4 sets for the boys and himself. helen will then know how joey feels

they even make a wireless camera that is so lite that it can fly and transmit video. problem is it's $300.00

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

We are all really boys at heart and cannot control ourselves when I first saw my remote chopper on TV I thouhgt what a joke but on seeing one in action I couldn`t help myself and bought one and then another and now its an obession and wonder how they make them so cheap as I keep running into objects while in flight as I cannot seem to master the controls

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                            We are all really boys at heart and cannot control ourselves when I first saw my remote chopper on TV I thouhgt what a joke but on seeing one in action I couldn`t help myself and bought one and then another and now its an obession and wonder how they make them so cheap as I keep running into objects while in flight as I cannot seem to master the controls

Tony
                            Rick had 1,200sq.ft. And still managed to hit me and almost Ben's wife.I'm wondering if the controls are not as precise as they need be.If mine shows up I'd hate to have to embarass P/Rick right out of the box cause he has lack of ambidextrous thumb skills.

Comment

adam, the bbq bear pit in the valley has ac blowing to keep us cool. remember these things are the weight of a few paper clips. wind is a serious factor. so is heat rising to the ceiling.

when my rocket copter shows up, we'll see who's top gun

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X