Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

The hoarding thread made me do it, my For Sale/Trade thread.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hoarding thread made me do it, my For Sale/Trade thread.

No for sale forum to put this in, and was not told specifically that I could not do this, so here it is.

I am done with my 18V tool hoarding (uhm, yeah, for now.) Now the ol lady says I need to get rid of the stuff I do not use or need. The "but honey I might need it in 10 years" pile has to go. Everything is used, worn, but works as its supposed to unless I state otherwise in the ad. Pricing is a little cheaper than what I see on Ebay and craigslist, but feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I give better deals on more stuff. I will get more detailed pics if you are serious. None of the 3 flashlights you see listed are for sale, but the CFL lights most certainly are.

Ridgid stuff. No batteries are included.
    R861150 1/2" Hammer drill X3 like new $60
    R864 reciprocating saw X3 like new $60
    R865 circular saw X3 like new, blade never installed $60
    R86230 impact driver X3 like new $60
    R845 18V 6-½” Circular Saw, X2 series 2500 RPM, left sided blade for us right handers $30
    R885 24v 6-½” Circular Saw, 3,900 RPM blade on right side for them goofy lefties. I just put a brand new Freud blade on it for testing purposes. $40
    R844 18V Reciprocating saw 2,500 RPM $30
    R86447 18V Compact 1 handed reciprocating saw 3,800 RPM 1 like new, 1 well used $50/35
    R860007 18V ½” Drill 450/1600 RPM $25
    R841150 18V 1/2” Hammer Drill $50
    R86014 18V 1/2" Drill, Autoshift, like new. $50
    R841150 18V Drill Motor/clutch assy (bad trigger) + snapped in half R8200 3/8” 12V Drill (12v trigger is same as 18v hammer drill) $30 for both
    R869 18/24V CFL light. Almost new, very minor wear from banging around in the bag. $40 Two available.
    R82320 14.4 Impact Driver. It works, well used $20
    R7000 3/8” Drill 6.5a $20
    140276002 Dual battery charger, NICD only (qty two) $15 each
    18V NICD Battery Charger $5

Ryobi 24V 13" trimmer, bare tool. $50

Makita
    DC1084T 18V NICD and NIMH 18V charger $15
    (2) 2.4ah NIMN 18V batteries. Have no tool to test them on, but once charged, the voltage is at 20 volts $40 for both.
    DA391D 3/8” Right Angle Drill. 9.6V stick pack (no batteries) $25
    Buy both and I will throw in a dead NIMH stick pack you might be able to zap back to life, and sell everything for $30

Paslode Impulse Angled Finish nailer, two batteries, case and charger. $135

Things I will take towards trade:
    MORE TOOLS!
    Milwaukee 18V flashlight LED conversion bulb!
    Brand name hole saw kit
    Large and small contractor bags
    Ridgid R888 power plane
    Ridgid 18V Jigsaw
    Large Ridgid Radio
    Portable Kreg jig (face frame pocket screw hole maker)
    Old school 6-1/2" Sears table saw, yes the tiny little dude.
    Dewalt finish nailer
    Jorgensen wood clamps #0-2
    Airless sprayer metal wand(handle) and spray tips
    A corded hammer drill (not a SDS type rotary hammer)

I dunno really, make me an offer, this stuff is sitting around and I am tired of staring at it. Shipping is on your dime, for a trade, we each cover shipping to each other, I will pay the excess. I am located in Placerville CA, and travel to the Sacramento area quite frequently. I can be reached at (916) 275-6764. My name is Tony (yes another one...)
    Last edited by masterbeavis; 01-29-2012, 04:45 AM. Reason: added pics
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Re: The hoarding thread made me do it, my For Sale/Trade thread.

No your not a real hoarder a real hoarder wouldn`t sell his tools even if he was staving as they are like part of your family and just going into your workshop and seeing them sitting there brings on great memories and knowing one day you will need one of them and then going to your favorite tool shop and buying that shiny new tool you don`t really need and now I am starting drool as my addiction for tools is showing.

Tony

Comment

still want this stuff to leave.

Comment

MB, I'm interested in the cfl light, might be interested in the maxselect saw as well for a backup. I should put together a list as well. I have 4 maxselect reciprocating saws... I don't need all of them! LOL.

Comment

Oh, maybe those nicad ryobi batteries as well. Do those use the same cells as the Ridgid nicads? If so, you could keep the internals and I could send you a couple dead 18v Ridgid nicads. They are not warranty exchangable as they were rescued from a recycle bin.

Comment

I gave those away to a friend with a drill I got for free.

LMK what else you might want.

I would be interested in trying a trick I learned for bringing back NICD batteries.

Comment

Bumping this, cleaning house still. All dewalt stuff is gone

Comment

still thinking about that CFL....

Comment

I have three of them now. Thinking one might get sacrificed for my hybrid tool building plans. Nobody seems to want to sell me dead tools to sacrifice.

Comment

Sorry, I don't have dead tools. If your looking for just the shells, they are dirt cheap to order. I have a couple of the battery connections if you want them, as they are only sold with the switches.

Comment

I have a 16g & 18g finish Dewalt nailguns......just letting you know that when you get yours you will like them.

Comment

list maintained, new stuff added.

Comment

Gee honey sure is gonna be lonely without you. LOL [QUOTE=masterbeavis;354167] Now the ol lady says I need to get rid of the stuff I do not use or need.

Comment

Working...
                          X