• HealthCare Law Unconstitutional

Appeals court nixes part of Obama health law - Washington Times

J.C.

Re: HealthCare Law Unconstitutional

Thank god!

But we still have 1 more step to go.

Comment

Hate to hear this. My 19 year old diabetic daughter is still on my insurance because of Obamacare.

Comment

So far three have said unconstitutional and four have said it is. Until the Supreme Court rules, it is just another opinion.

Comment

Last time I said something like this they removed my post, but I'll try again.

I am here to talk power tools, job tips, and the like. Why come to the Ridgid Forum to argue politics?

(I think this is the part that caused them to remove my post): If you want to talk politics based on party rhetoric, there are more adequate sites than this. I even found one for you. Go nuts:
          foxnews.com/opinion/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
            So far three have said unconstitutional and four have said it is. Until the Supreme Court rules, it is just another opinion.
            I wonder how that ruling will go.

Comment

Originally posted by A.T. View Post

I am here to talk power tools, job tips, and the like. Why come to the Ridgid Forum to argue politics?

(I think this is the part that caused them to remove my post): If you want to talk politics based on party rhetoric, there are more adequate sites than this. I even found one for you. Go nuts:
              The Front Page of the Ridgid Forum has a list of topics. Many related to power tools, job discussions, tips etc. I'm not aware of a mouse or touchpad that forces anyone to click on the Open Discussion part of the Forum.

Any subject may be discussed in this area. Politics, Morality, Cherry Pie, or how the Red Sox suck.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                The Front Page of the Ridgid Forum has a list of topics. Many related to power tools, job discussions, tips etc. I'm not aware of a mouse or touchpad that forces anyone to click on the Open Discussion part of the Forum.

Any subject may be discussed in this area. Politics, Morality, Cherry Pie, or how the Red Sox suck.

J.C.
                The Red Sox are exciting to watch. If they suck, I'd like to see how a good team plays.

Comment

Originally posted by James P View Post
                  The Red Sox are exciting to watch. If they suck, I'd like to see how a good team plays.
                  Ahhhh.....but it could be discussed in this section.

J.C.

Comment

Look no further than the team that plays in Philadelphia.

This weekend I'll head down and pick out my spot on Broad street for the parade in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                      Look no further than the team that plays in Philadelphia.

This weekend I'll head down and pick out my spot on Broad street for the parade in October.
                      The Phills are looking good this year. Should make it to the World Series.

Comment

The Phills are looking good this year. Should make it to the World Series.
                        We better, or we will be the laughing stock in all of Baseball.

I went to the parade in 2008 and there was 2 million people at the parade.

It took me 3 hours to drive 1 mile to the highway, and another 3 hours to get home, and it's normally a 35 minute trip otherwise.

Comment

No offense but I find any sport that involves protective gear and balls unmasculine! There is only one true sport, one that is so pure you cannot place bets, one that involves the ultimate in conditioned athletes....That's right Professional Wrestling! Mano y mano inside the squared circle. No protective gear, no baseball, basketball, hockey puck. Man up and stop watching sissies.

Comment

Originally posted by A.T. View Post

AT,

No disrespect intended, as there are certainly times when I get fed up with certain subjects and views... but this is the "OPEN" forum. So if you don't like a particular subject, you don't have to click on it, read it, or comment on it! I sometimes make that choice for myself and you can too! That doesn't mean that anyone else has to though and I wouldn't force it on them, even though I think everyone is wrong if they don't agree with me!

You and I and anyone else can stick with the topics of our choice and really never have to visit this "Open Discussion" area.

CWS

Comment

Hate to hear this. My 19 year old diabetic daughter is still on my insurance because of Obamacare.
                              James,

Is THAT a bad thing? Would it be better if she didn't have insurance coverage or would that mean she could get her care via Medicaid?

CWS

Comment

Working...
                              X