X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEALTHCARE and HEALTH INSURANCE SOLUTIONS

I have the solution to the healthcare problem in America. if your a politician and want the best plan ever created P.M. me. LOL

Unleash the Hounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HEALTHCARE and HEALTH INSURANCE SOLUTIONS

What, join a Union?

J.C.

Comment

Well, one solution is euthanize anyone over the age of 60, they don't belong in the workforce, they have no purpose living past that age, and the longer they keep working, the greater they drive up insurance premiums for the rest of us. Got to give the younger guys the chance to get ahead somehow!

BTW, off-topic, I'm also a shareholder for Soylent Green Food Services, if that means anything.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
        Well, one solution is euthanize anyone over the age of 60, they don't belong in the workforce, they have no purpose living past that age, and the longer they keep working, the greater they drive up insurance premiums for the rest of us. Got to give the younger guys the chance to get ahead somehow!

BTW, off-topic, I'm also a shareholder for Soylent Green Food Services, if that means anything.

ahh youth, it is such a pity it is wasted on young people!

Comment

The great irony when it comes to advanced age, and the wisdom gained throughout, is the difficulty remembering Any Of It!

Mr. Murdoch forgotten that it isn't nice to peep on people.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post

The sixty plus crowd are the ones that built the world that you live in and the computer that you are sprouting your views on and without them you would have buggar all and one day you will be sixty and I wonder how you will feel if some smart *** tells you that you are worthless and should be put down.

Tony

Comment

Well then, let me be the first to give a nice warm "Thank you!". While you people protest wars, I fight in them! While you people drive up debts, I pay for them. While you people soak up health care, I suffer the pain for them. Inspite of the fact that my posts were CLEARLY in jest, is there anything else in this world you people are responsible for that I just might be ungrateful of?

Edit:
              Look, if it makes you feel any better, I'm halfway there myself, and time does seem to move a little faster now. Besides, the inspiration I received came from the Twilight Zone episode, "The Obsolete Man", a masterful production if I do say so.
              Last edited by tailgunner; 08-14-2011, 02:13 AM.

Comment

"is there anything else in this world you people are responsible for that I just might be ungrateful of?" Just the fact that you were born...........

Comment

Wow, guys, tailgunner was just trying to throw some sarcastic humor into the discussion and you jump down his throat... although, I do agree with his latest statements....

Anyway, do tell Master, do tell...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                    Unleash the Hounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    where do you want Rosie lol
                    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/