X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiger woods

what do you make of tiger's lack of performance lately? Do you want to see him improve again, or are you happy that other golfers have an opportunity to shine while tiger is no totally dominating?

Re: tiger woods

I think it's a great morale booster for the other players to hear "Tiger Whores" screaming at the ropes.When I first heard them I thought they were staged by the ex's counsel.
    He's a gifted Bum.

Give others the attention,hopefully they will be more appreciative.

Comment

This guy had it all and he blew it!

But then again, I'm not a billionaire with women throwing themselves at my feet either.

Comment

He will be back
        sigpic

Comment

Tiger who?
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
            This guy had it all and he blew it!

But then again, I'm not a billionaire with women throwing themselves at my feet either.
            I hate that he had a beautiful healthy wife and healthy children which he did not cherish, but I agree with what you said. I've posted here before that although I think about other women, I have never and will never be unfaithful. that's not so hard to do when you don't have women pushing themselves at you. I think it must be like that for most celebrities and powerful people. i've had a few women over the years show interest and they knew I was married, no way I love my wife and children. Marriage is not right for a lot of folks, unfortunately they find out too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
              Tiger who?

Comment

Tiger needs to get back into bed before and after every game to get his mogo back

Tony

Comment

Just remember folks,

He was at the top of his game when he was doing everything wrong.

Now that he's doing everything right, he's losing it all.
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
                    Just remember folks,

He was at the top of his game when he was doing everything wrong.

Now that he's doing everything right, he's losing it all.
                    He was doing everything wrong from a marriage standpoint. Marriage demands that we become domesticated and reject our natural instincts, unfortunately such behavior flys in the face of nature and causes other problems. A passionate man rarely if ever can be content with one women, and most men are unsatisfied when children come into the relationship or when their wives suffer the changes that come with age. I have these conversations with other men my age all the time, their intimate behavior is controlled by their marriage situation. I love my wife and will not be unfaithful but health problems and medication she takes have devistated our intimacy. I can control myself to remain faithful but I can't ignore what my mind and body crave, I do not sleep well, I deal with depression because something is lacking. Tiger is an example of a man who did not do what was right for his marriage and family, but instead satisfied his sexual urges. I believe the result made him play better, but he payed the price elsewhere. How many famous men have been caught cheating? They did not take the risk for kicks, the urge was overwhelming and in many cases resulted in very smart men looking very stupid! I don't condone married folks being unfaithful but do understand the ins and outs.

Comment

Working...
                    X