X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News!

Good News: Obama announced he finally has a plan to increase new jobs and to cut more than $1.5 trillion in deficit.

Bad News: He keeping his plan secret until 9/5/11 and it will involve tax increases.

I'm trying to figure out why he is waiting 3-weeks for such great news?

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Good News!

This is great news! I think he waited until he had everyones attention. Well, we can rest easy now problem solved. And to think there were some here who doubted him.

Comment

A great saying "as it starts,so it goes" He is a screw up, this has been proven!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Obama sure does like to TALK about problems with the economy. Someday I hope he actually DOES something about it.

Extending unemployment benefits and lowing payroll taxes isn't going to cut it. Time to fire up the Treasury printing presses.

Comment

I don't think I can bear to hear another speech from him again! He's never done scolding the American people and congress, and letting us know he's smarter than all of us, and knows what we need in life.

I wish someone would grab those damn teleprompters and smash them into a million pieces! The guy can't talk with out them to save his life. When is the mainstream media going to ask him some tough questions and go after him like they did George Bush? Where is code pink at? Is Jesse Jackson still a live? I have not heard from him since Obama's been elected.

I'm not sure if I'm embarrassed at Obama's policies, or embarrassed for the people who actually got sucked in by the hype and voted for him.

Well, another scolding is on the way, so prepare to go to your rooms sheep!
          Last edited by Flux; 08-17-2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I'm one of the jerks who voted for him, voted for change. He was not alone, the other democrats in office helped the cause. I would like to say I've learned my lesson, but the republicans did not do a bang up job when they were at the helm. Please give me a Presidential candidate and political party that is truly for our country and for the people! No more borrowing money to run the country, no more printing money, reduce the handouts and tax fairly across the board with no excuses. Figure out a way to fix the trade imbalance. There is a ton of wrong to right which both parties helped create. When will the job begin and who will do it? Suggest someone who is not a part of the problem, please.

Comment

When will everyone realize that they have absolutely no intention of changing anything or doing anything.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                I'm one of the jerks who voted for him, voted for change. He was not alone, the other democrats in office helped the cause. I would like to say I've learned my lesson, but the republicans did not do a bang up job when they were at the helm. Please give me a Presidential candidate and political party that is truly for our country and for the people! No more borrowing money to run the country, no more printing money, reduce the handouts and tax fairly across the board with no excuses. Figure out a way to fix the trade imbalance. There is a ton of wrong to right which both parties helped create. When will the job begin and who will do it? Suggest someone who is not a part of the problem, please.
                Ron Paul, the guy everyone has said is nuts for years... he is looking more and more sane everyday passes. I wasn't a supporter of RP in years past, but can honestly say he, and others like him are needed at the helm to right this ship... you think it was bad when a monster cruise ship tagged an iceberg...

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
                  Ron Paul, the guy everyone has said is nuts for years... he is looking more and more sane everyday passes. I wasn't a supporter of RP in years past, but can honestly say he, and others like him are needed at the helm to right this ship... you think it was bad when a monster cruise ship tagged an iceberg...
                  He says some things that sound reasonable such as keep out of other country's business but then you hear other candidates say we can't do that and let them grow stronger. Seems like we are dammed if we do and dammed if we don't? I hate to say money is a factor in all this but we can't financially afford to fight these wars the way we do, we also can't afford to bring the troops home because there are no jobs for them. What are the answers??? I'm more confused every day.

Comment

Dow Jones is in a free fall this morning. -441 and dropping.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

The guy doesn't know jack about what this country needs. I knew better then to vote for Obama. I'm surprised so many others didn't, especially guys that have been around awhile unlike the college aged kids.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        Dow Jones is in a free fall this morning. -441 and dropping.

Mark
                        Didn't Obama talk yesterday about jobs. Every time he talks about jobs the market drops. Mark can't you be a good moderator & ban him from talking

Comment

Originally posted by MR.FUDD View Post
                          Didn't Obama talk yesterday about jobs. Every time he talks about jobs the market drops. Mark can't you be a good moderator & ban him from talking
                          Just like AlGore holding global warming summits and being snowed out ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                            He says some things that sound reasonable such as keep out of other country's business but then you hear other candidates say we can't do that and let them grow stronger. Seems like we are dammed if we do and dammed if we don't? I hate to say money is a factor in all this but we can't financially afford to fight these wars the way we do, we also can't afford to bring the troops home because there are no jobs for them. What are the answers??? I'm more confused every day.
                            On that topic, special ops, black ops, etc. We need a strong army to defend the home land, other stuff... well let's just say I support small groups that fly under the radar to resolve those issues...

Comment

Working...
                            X