X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busy, dealing with life

I hate it when people just disappear so I thought I'd just check in. I've been dealing with a nasty divorce since May and haven't been on the forum at all lately. I'm just about done with the divorce, and am actually winning and was about to focus on normal things. However, last week there was a death in my family and it has hit me very hard. My 26 year old son was found dead last week, and I spent most of last week in Las Vegas getting answers as to why. Not ready to get into it now on the forum, but I am dealing with it, and should be back on soon. Thank you all for your support in the past and for now.
    The Other Rick

Re: busy, dealing with life

Sorry to hear this Rick. Thanks for checking in.

Thoughts and prayers your way.

wookie

Comment

Sorry to hear all of this Rick, I hope you find the answers you need.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I am so sorry for Your tremendous loss ! You and family are in My prayers .
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Terrible tradegy Rick, hope the pain lessensin time. We're only a call away if you need anything.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Darn Rick, that's some horrible news.

Do not isolate yourself, now is the time to talk, talk, talk.
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

sorry rick to hear about your loss and family.

you know we're a call away and on the same time zone.

call us when you're ready to talk.

rick, joey.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Lord have mercy. I pray you have others around you to help you during this time. I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

Rick, it's good to share and believe it or not the more you talk about these things the less they hurt. The divorce alone must be devistating to deal with and heal from. I don't know what kind of support you have, but there are crisis centers where you can meet with someone either by yourself or with other family members. Sounds like you have to get answers regarding the loss of your Son before you can even begin the healing process. I join in praying you find peace in all this turmoil and sadness. Frank

Comment

Rick,

I am sincerely sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine anything worse for a father to hear. My thoughts and prayers are for you and your son. May God welcome him into his heaven and may he give you strength and guidance during this tragic and sad time.

God's blessing to you all,

CWS

Comment

sorry to hear of the problems in your life and your loss,
                      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                      attributed to Samuel Johnson
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

fortunatly, I have some friends up here checking up on me, I spent 5 days out in Vegas getting answers and that helped also, But I'm used to fixing problems and this is not something I can fix. It doesn't help not having a wife and best friend around either to comfort me, but I'm a survivor and will get through this. Thank you all for your support.
                        The Other Rick

Comment

Rick, sorry to hear about your son. I cant imagine something like that happening.

Comment

Rick , sorry to hear about your son , good luck on your divorce

Comment

Sorry to hear about your son, Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X