Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: There's a storm coming

---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Well I spent the better part of the day driving from Errol heading south so we were pretty much driving into it. It really didn't amount to much around here though there are some trees down across power lines but nothing we wouldn't normally get from a Northeaster. Still, the supermarkets and the home supply stores did well for the week and really, it's all about profit when you get down to it. BTW, some awsome salmon fishing on the Adroscoggin that far north.
      sigpic

Comment

Nothing here but a bit of wind.
        Old duffer next door had a big limb come down so I'll clean it up. He gets a free clean up and I get some some free fire wood.

I did prepare within reason just in case. i didn't buy anything extra, just things I would normally use anyway IE: extra gas.

One thing I needed anyway but could not for the life of me find for the last 2 days: Flashlight bulbs for an 18v ryobi flashlight.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          BTW, some awsome salmon fishing on the Adroscoggin that far north.
          They are running right now?
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Gene, I drove from Errol into Bethel and other than rain, nothing at all. I figured the weather might be better coming down 26 through Oxford and I guessed right. Wind started to pick up a little in Falmouth but not enough that it would upset anyone.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised they did not change the name from Irene to Laura...
              that way obama could blame another bush!

Cactus Man

Comment

Working...
              X