No announcement yet.

VIKA 2-in-1 Workbench

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIKA 2-in-1 Workbench

I picked one of these up today. Figured it might come in handy and looks super portable. Has anyone ever used or seen one before? I've had it open and been messing with it but in all honesty I'm not impressed so far because I'm having difficulty getting the brackets for the legs to line up with the corresponding pins etc.

VIKA | VIKA 2-in-1 Workbench | Home Depot Canada

I've been looking at the Ridgid Clamping work station and am considering bringing this one back and getting the Ridgid stand.

Opinions and suggestions welcomed as I'm trying to make up my mind on which way to go.

Re: VIKA 2-in-1 Workbench

I have one, in fact for a couple or more years now. A little tough at first doing the legs but becomes not so much of a problem after you get use to it.
    It is handy and portable, put it through many applications.

Didn't pay that price, got it at Costco much, much cheaper.

My 2ยข

Re: VIKA 2-in-1 Workbench

Hey Thanks Ron, makes me feel a bit better knowing you've had success with one. I agree it is a bit pricey though so I was really starting to second guess myself and whether or not I should keep it. I'm in Canada so I've never seen one of these anywhere else. I just checked the costco site , both .ca and .com and didn't see one. I've been searching online for other retailers, product reviews etc but it seems to me this product is sold periodically instead of always being available. Even the listing at Home Depot states it's a special buy.

EDIT: I returned the bench and got another one. The box was damaged when I got it, in fact all the boxes in the store were damaged when I was there. I took one out in the store and check it over to make sure the legs worked right.
      Last edited by Supermanofsteel; 08-22-2011, 07:23 PM.