X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obey The Rules!

I live about twenty minutes from Rye Playland in NY, and yesterday fifteen muslims were arrested after starting a brawl. They refused to obey the rules which do not allow "Any" head covering on certain rides. This rule is in place to prevent hats, turbins or any other loose head covering from flying off and interferring with the mechanics of the ride. These folks argued and fought with the park employees and refused directions of the police. I don't think it is a religious issue, but rather a simple matter of obeying the rules. Frank

Re: Obey The Rules!

Originally posted by TheMaster
    I dont care if it is religpus issues or not,if they cant follow the rules they can leave. same goes for any other religion that cant follow the rules of the park. I heard at one time the muslim women wanted to leave their vails on for their drivers license picture.....WTF thats plain stupid.
    Leaving the vail on for the license picture is in my opinion like giving fingerprints while wearing gloves!

Comment

So the muslims are wearing the full burga where you live well there doing it here in Australia as well have they tried to bring in their own sheria muslim laws yet as I hear England has allowed them we in the western christian world are so silly allowing an alien way of life to take root in our countries they use our freedoms to infiltrate and we allow them to do it and even give them a helping hand.

Tony

Comment

I'm glad my county, which thinks it is an appropriate government function to run an amusement park, didn't let them on the rides. The last thing we need is someone getting hurt and filing a lawsuit.

Comment

Don't read this article without your blood pressure pills in hand!

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/08/02...ndas-smackdown
          Last edited by wbrooks; 09-02-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of the country, but here in NY's Southern Tier, I find it most strange that every time we go to war my community starts filling up with those particular "aliens". Ten/twelve years ago you would have been hard pressed to find too many Islamics and certainly it was a rare sight indeed to see someone in a vail and NEVER a "burka"! Now it's not at all an oddity. So what's up with that? Just seems really odd and more than a bit strange to me.

CWS

Comment

Frankie, shame on you for not being sensite to their culture. So a turban flies off, jams the machinery, tosses 7 cars and 21 people to their deaths. We must not violate their "culture"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                So the muslims are wearing the full burga where you live well there doing it here in Australia as well have they tried to bring in their own sheria muslim laws yet as I hear England has allowed them we in the western christian world are so silly allowing an alien way of life to take root in our countries they use our freedoms to infiltrate and we allow them to do it and even give them a helping hand.

Tony
                I have a lot of family in France. In the 80's the French welcomed Muslims like they were there own children. My brother and I would tell our Aunts, Uncles, (kin) over there that this was going to come back and bite them. We saw it happening in California with the first big waves of illegal immigrants.

Funny, now we talk to our family in France and the general consensus is, "How can we get them all out of here!"

Comment

Working...
                X