X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President's Speech

Man this guy just has no clue. He's talking about another $400,000,000,000 program funded by cuts that will never be made. Then he talks about keeping jobs in America by raising taxes on Corporations and the wealthy while cutting taxes on the middle class even though many of those don't pay taxes anyways.

We are doomed!

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: President's Speech

Rah, rah, rah, blah, blah, blah. I happen to think we need to change the tax code, but whether the rich pay more taxes or not we are doomed without jobs. Sure he spoke of manufacturing and exporting, but how or why will that take place??? Wages and pollution are part of the equation that makes mexico, communist china and other economies more attractive than America. He said a bunch of nothing. Where's the action?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Rah, rah, rah, blah, blah, blah. I happen to think we need to change the tax code, but whether the rich pay more taxes or not we are doomed without jobs. Sure he spoke of manufacturing and exporting, but how or why will that take place??? Wages and pollution are part of the equation that makes mexico, communist china and other economies more attractive than America. He said a bunch of nothing. Where's the action?
      If you listened carefully he said sign the bill now and he will explain a more aggressive attack on the economy later. Does he not understand people are tired of spending money with zero plans of getting out of debt?

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Didn't watch it, as a bowel movement at the time was more important.

But I did read some of it online, and the money he wants to spend is on the word we should be taking a break on around here.

Nothing new to see here.

Comment

Dang, Did he actually say something again. Tell you what I get a kick outta Mr. potato head
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            If you listened carefully he said sign the bill now and he will explain a more aggressive attack on the economy later. Does he not understand people are tired of spending money with zero plans of getting out of debt?

Mark
            Yeah just like universal health care ..We need to sign it now and read it later ..Right ..Come on 2012

Comment

How do government funded (taxpayer paid for) jobs help the economy?That would be like saying we are going make more money as a family by paying our children to do chores! It's our money, nothing is coming in from ourside of the government. Well he is going to steal from the rich and shuffle the deck but it still is not from outside of taxpayers and government. What makes him think korea or anyone else will buy our exports if they don't buy them now? I got an idea, Green Jobs and the most educated unemployed workforce in the world. This is not funny, we are sunk.

Comment

Obuma has no Clue .

Comment

WE NEED TO SIGN IT SO WE KNOW WHAT'S IN IT,STUPID! He brings out rage in Me! elitist PRICK
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

At one point he said "The American people can't wait another fourteen months for answers", and I thought so why not resign now?

Comment

Spend, spend spend but no explanation on just where exactly all that money will be coming from. I think that my wife pegged him correctly when during his campaign for the Presidency she said that he reminded her of a carnival barker every time he opens his mouth.
                      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I think you may want to rephrase that Dave. If your wife's been pegging the President, then there's two families that have problems. Although he does behave like that, so perhaps there is some truth to it.

Comment

Tell you what. I don't watch, or listen to him. This is the first president that I loath listening to.Off goes the tv or to another channel when he comes on .Just too painful to listen to his jibberish

Comment

Working...
                          X