X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economy Fixed!

Just wanted to fill you guys in who didn't catch the President's speech this morning. He's going to have the corporations and wealthy individuals pay their fair share of taxes (sorry). He said a few other things but it seems that tax thing will make up for all the businesses and jobs we've lost over the years. Simple solution that was right in front of us! Why didn't the republicans think of this?

Re: Economy Fixed!

Here we go again.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Here's my fix since the government has no desire to cut spending, stop borrowing more money, & they own the printing presses. I suggest they stop taxing ordinary income & they can borrow & print to make up the difference. I know the 35% they take from me that I would now be able to put back into the economy would create atleast 8 jobs

Comment

Originally posted by MR.FUDD View Post
        Here's my fix since the government has no desire to cut spending, stop borrowing more money, & they own the printing presses. I suggest they stop taxing ordinary income & they can borrow & print to make up the difference. I know the 35% they take from me that I would now be able to put back into the economy would create atleast 8 jobs
        If you stop borrowing how are you going to pay for the new military bases in north west Australia to protect us for the asian hordes and allowing we Australians to live the high life that we have become accustomed to.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
          If you stop borrowing how are you going to pay for the new military bases in north west Australia to protect us for the asian hordes and allowing we Australians to live the high life that we have become accustomed to.

Tony
          With a big f'ing Solar Panel.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
            Made in communist china! We tried to make some here but we lost $500,000,000.00. Maybe the FBI can find it since the folks running the business said they would take the 5th if questioned. Great country. Wonder what would happen if they pulled that in communist china?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              Made in communist china! We tried to make some here but we lost $500,000,000.00. Maybe the FBI can find it since the folks running the business said they would take the 5th if questioned. Great country. Wonder what would happen if they pulled that in communist china?
              Frank I got this problem with zeros is that five hundred billion or five hundred thousand donnuts

Tony
              Last edited by AFM; 09-21-2011, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
                O don`t be like that J.C. summer is coming and my panels will be producing and you are going to pay for my protection against the Asain hordes life is good

Tony

Comment

Working...
                X