Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Google You+

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
    I'm on Google+ but I hate that bland white background.

There are more changes coming to facebook. I believe the timeline aspect is going to change social media. The ticker is just a rolling twitter feed for facebook... that's it.

I'm making money off facebook so I'm hesitant to jump ship.
    I would be too if I were you. $$$$$ wins.

Every Facebook page I have found just has white background too. Maybe most don't know how to get into the settings.

Tried to find you on plus to add you. Add me if you want. I'm making an effort to be more "social".

J.C.

Comment

Went there,it was fun. I'm still down in My bunker, surrounded By ammo and weapons. they busted past the perimeter last night. Google would be crazy for Me right now !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

im on both and with all the changes on FB i may use Google + more
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Okay I think I am getting it. I just added Charlie (I think) and moved JC from "Acquaintances" to "Friend". There will be a learning curve but it seems like it may work out.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I am completely new to all of it. I have looked at some friends Facebook pages and watched them use it. Whether it will go anywhere or not I don't know. But I like the way Google+ looks and works better so far.

J.C.

Comment

You've got to be everywhere on the internet, from a business perspective to get familiarity to your name.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

my Circle of Friends is empty

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  Just got in from choppin'. Go here and put me in your circle. Couldn't find you searching.

https://plus.google.com/103198528772544598650/posts

J.C.

Comment

....... go figure.

Comment

I added a "Bill Head" which may or may not be you. I guess I am still learning.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        I added a "Bill Head" which may or may not be you. I guess I am still learning.

Mark
                        Hey you found me!...now what happens?

Comment

Hey you found me!...now what happens?
                          That's it. That's all there is. Technically, you have won "Google".

J.C.

Comment

I like networking. It gives folks the chance to say horrific and insulting things to people they have never met. It truely is changing the fabric of society. Now I can say that I have a half a million friends/followers that hang on my every stupid utterance and clamor to add their equally innane response. "Yes, I had a crappy day but now I'm drinking a Latte'" as if anyone gives a crap. Networking allows me to totally ignore my wife and kids even at the dinner table because thanks to the Droid and 4g I can now take my scintillating conversation and pithy replies anywere I go. Even better is my new smart TV which lets me post my flashes of brilliance at the same time I'm watching Ice Road Truckers or Swamp People. " Shoot em boy, shoot him now" Ahhhh brilliant programming for the masses. To quote the wicked witch of the west "what a world, what a world"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                              I like networking. It gives folks the chance to say horrific and insulting things to people they have never met. It truely is changing the fabric of society. Now I can say that I have a half a million friends/followers that hang on my every stupid utterance and clamor to add their equally innane response. "Yes, I had a crappy day but now I'm drinking a Latte'" as if anyone gives a crap. Networking allows me to totally ignore my wife and kids even at the dinner table because thanks to the Droid and 4g I can now take my scintillating conversation and pithy replies anywere I go. Even better is my new smart TV which lets me post my flashes of brilliance at the same time I'm watching Ice Road Truckers or Swamp People. " Shoot em boy, shoot him now" Ahhhh brilliant programming for the masses. To quote the wicked witch of the west "what a world, what a world"
                              "Paw Paw hated phones, lights, TV, computers etc. His last words were.....Thread pipe...Must...thread....."

J.C.

Comment

One could make the argument that the phone, electricity and such have paved the way for the technologies of today. However, pointless, mindless crap is still pointless, mindless crap. Everyone is so enraptured with this technology that nobody is seeing the effect that it is having on society and relationships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X