Chiropractor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiropractor

I have back problems and every year it gets worse. Just wondering if any of you go to a chiropractor on monthly basis if so how much does it help. Replaced a 75 residential hwh and 100 gal commercial hwh yesterday. My back is screaming.

Re: Chiropractor

Had one for about 3 years. What a strange relationship we had. She loved to hurt me and I paid her well to do it. I purchased a TENS unit and haven't been back since. Just over a hundred bucks but relief when and whereever I need it.

Comment

swear by them. And RICKY BOY< SHOW THIS MAN YOUR BLOCK AND TACKLE W.H. HELPER.
      I made one. So EZ a caveman can lift a 75 gal. with a smile !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

What's the sound a duck makes?
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I saw a chiropractor for six months following a auto accident which resulted in constant neck and back pain along with headaches. I also have degenerative disc disease(very common) probably from swinging a sledge and doing things like shoulder carrying telephone poles for a living. I got no relief from the chiropractor although I have friends that swear by them. Personally I find stretching out the spasms and exercising to keep the muscles toned and limber helps prevent injury and pain in the long run. All the chiropractor is really doing in my opinion is either working out a spasm or help realign what we have thrown out of wack by doing the sort of thing you describe. You can prevent injury by putting some time into getting stronger. I know we think we are strong and tough, that's not the kind of strong I'm referring to. Hope you get relief. Frank

Comment

Combining a chiropractor with ARP-wave treatments will amaze you just how well you truly can feel.

Comment

i go to them when ever i have a stiff neck or a knot in my back ,it takes about 3 good cracks and im good until next time
              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                Had one for about 3 years. What a strange relationship we had. She loved to hurt me and I paid her well to do it. I purchased a TENS unit and haven't been back since. Just over a hundred bucks but relief when and whereever I need it.

It goes on the back! Not the front!
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                  i go to them when ever i have a stiff neck or a knot in my back ,it takes about 3 good cracks and im good until next time

I go when only absolutely necessary, like a limb or neck issue, or my back has me looking like egore.
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

tried one for 6 months before i saw a md.

i guess when you herniate a disc, it's too late.

took me 5 years of stabbing pain to finally get relief. worked through it and i still have poor flexibility as far as touching my toes.

never lost my strength, just my flex. one of the main reasons why i switched to slip on shoes years ago.

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

I see my Chiropractor on a regular basis. Not just for the back, really screwed up a shoulder @ 3 years ago noproblems today, took a while but good as new. Just like Plumbers there are good and bad, ask around for a referral. My suggestion is look for someone who uses the Diversified Method/Gonsted X-ray listings using a Thompson Table, I know you have no idea what I just told you but the right Chiropractor will. Don't fall for the big prepay scams. Oh yeah if they use an Activator thats a bonus. If you want I can ask my Chiro for a referal in your area.

They can set you up with streches and exercises that will help keep out of the Chiropractors office.

wookie

Comment

I go to a Physiotherapist whenever my back goes out not a bone cracking Chiropractic quack as a phsio does a softer form of therapy than a Chiropractor who wants to see you on a monthly basis when it is not nessarsay

Tony

Comment

Trust me, a physiotheropist has NOTHING on a good ARP-wave treatment, dead serious. If think getting a massage relaxes you, you have no idea what your missing. I can go from not being able to touch the floor with my finger tips to being able to palm the floor in a matter of a 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
                            Trust me, a physiotheropist has NOTHING on a good ARP-wave treatment, dead serious. If think getting a massage relaxes you, you have no idea what your missing. I can go from not being able to touch the floor with my finger tips to being able to palm the floor in a matter of a 5 minutes.
                            And what is an APR-wave treatment.

Tony

Comment

ARPwave

Comment

Working...
                              X