Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illegal Eduacation

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
    Can a supporter of this explain to me why a Broken America is going to make it's law abiding citizens pay for college for Illegal Alien offspring when we have millions unnemployed,retired who have paid for decades into our government doing without.The rest of the country has no Idea what is going on in the metro areas of this country.There are millions of these kids under illegal parents.

What type of discrimination is the government shoving down throats.Why are legal citizens having to pay tens of thousands for their own children that maybe not even accepted while others have their way paid by those same taxpayers.What are you talking about minority,Bull****.They are doing better than of my 25 year co-workers who had a place in the trades a few years ago.Now contractors tell them they only hire hispanics....Minorities...Where?

If the people knew how many are destroying our infrastructure they would cut off the businesses and persons that feed this malignancy.Make them pay their own way...Please,it may be too much to ask for already.Maybe the Anchor vote is already to big for anyone to do something about.Of course this vote wants their cousins to get free education.
    O yipy where can I aply I would classify myself an ALIEN but I have misplaced my spaceship will that matter

Tony

Comment

Re: Illegal Education

For you guys in California here is a great fun fact about our state run Colleges.

Currently 40% of the new student enrollment is reserved for out of state tuition. The board of regents have been discussing trying to make that 60%.

Free tuition for illegals and close to 50% out of state tuition, and California tax payers are footing the big bill.

Comment

Re: Illegal Education

Why should we have to pay taxes then? If they are using our tax dollars to fund basically illegal programs, then how is it illegal for me to not pay taxes?

I just don't understand it. How the f can you pull over a mexican, or anyone for that matter, and not have the authority to check their eligibility to be here? So they are making it so cops can't check to see if they are legal or not? Further contributing to the problem? What is the justice system for, and our laws if only some areas of it get applied?

thinking about moving to canada and watching this ship sink.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
          Am I not the only one that is absolutely thrilled that Herman Cain won the Florida straw poll? I honestly think this man has it in him to push to fix our issues, including what you are talking about in this thread.
          I like Herman Cain a lot! He's a very genuine human being, and if he was the Republican nomination I would be very happy as well. Critics claim he's inexperienced, look no further than the person currently occupying the white house...THAT is what I call inexperienced. The Messiah sold this country on nothing but lies and the American people ate it up. I still remember him saying "we have to clean this mess up", and what he did was make it 100 times worse. But the Liberal media gives this guy a pass, and kisses the ground he walks on. To see the Messiah's economic advisors leave him should be a sign to the American people, as he was surrounded by some very smart people. If they are against what he's doing..how the hell are people going to vote for this guy? What could he possibly run on to get re-elected?

Herman Cain is a breath of fresh air, and If he doesn't win the nomination, I would like to see him get a cabinet position.

Comment

Obama has nothing to offer, did nothing but dig the hole deeper. IF Cain is the nominee I will vote for him just to see Obama lose. That's really a bad way to win an election but it's how Obama won. I don't think Cain or anyone else will be able to turn things around. No one really wants to cut deep on spending, secure the borders and round up the illegals! No one wants to go up against the capitalists and communist china by enacting trade limits and tarrifs. There is way too much wrong at this point. I really feel sorry for you guys busting your butts trying to do the right thing. You are getting bled from both ends. We just keep getting lied to time and time again. We have lost tens of thousands of tax paying businesses and tens of millions of jobs, small business is not the answer and neither is reducing taxes, or raising them. We must make what we consume and the hell with the rest of the world, they sure as hell don't care about us.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
              I like Herman Cain a lot! He's a very genuine human being, and if he was the Republican nomination I would be very happy as well. Critics claim he's inexperienced, look no further than the person currently occupying the white house...THAT is what I call inexperienced. The Messiah sold this country on nothing but lies and the American people ate it up. I still remember him saying "we have to clean this mess up", and what he did was make it 100 times worse. But the Liberal media gives this guy a pass, and kisses the ground he walks on. To see the Messiah's economic advisors leave him should be a sign to the American people, as he was surrounded by some very smart people. If they are against what he's doing..how the hell are people going to vote for this guy? What could he possibly run on to get re-elected?

Herman Cain is a breath of fresh air, and If he doesn't win the nomination, I would like to see him get a cabinet position.
              The other day someone coined the term for a Presidential battle "Cain v. unAble"
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                Obama has nothing to offer, did nothing but dig the hole deeper. IF Cain is the nominee I will vote for him just to see Obama lose. That's really a bad way to win an election but it's how Obama won. I don't think Cain or anyone else will be able to turn things around. No one really wants to cut deep on spending, secure the borders and round up the illegals! No one wants to go up against the capitalists and communist china by enacting trade limits and tarrifs. There is way too much wrong at this point. I really feel sorry for you guys busting your butts trying to do the right thing. You are getting bled from both ends. We just keep getting lied to time and time again. We have lost tens of thousands of tax paying businesses and tens of millions of jobs, small business is not the answer and neither is reducing taxes, or raising them. We must make what we consume and the hell with the rest of the world, they sure as hell don't care about us.
                I had to drive to Las Vegas and back for a job yesterday so I had some time (10 hours) to think. A Cain v. Obama election would be very interesting. During and after the Obama campaign there was charge after charge from many Democrats of Racism if people were against Obama's policies or actions. Now using that logic, wouldn't the same Democrats be racist for the same reason if they oppose Cain?

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  Cain is pretty good - much better in many ways than the leading candidates.

But he holds some very troublesome positions. He supported TARP, which was IMO indefensible; he doesn't think it's important to audit the Federal Reserve; he favors a blanket cut to the corporate tax rate (rather than a targeted cut that favors companies that invest in domestic production). He also supports the so-called "fair tax"... a 23% federal sales tax - which I am not really sure about. It seems like a regressive tax to me, that will sharply increase the tax on the middle class and vastly reduce it on the very rich. He supports banning the estate tax, which I agree with. However, taken together, the "fair tax" (worry anytime you see a title like that) and the end of the estate tax will very likely promote further transfer of wealth to the rich. That's already a huge problem.

Cain suports both the Afghan and Iraw war, and doesn't support any sort of timetable for withdrawal. This is huge to me. People are dying, money is being wasted. We need to get out of those hell holes.

He hasn't got any sort of plan to deal with trade balance.

His jobs plan is basically looking to stimulate business via tax relief. That's not going to work. Corporations have plenty of cash. The problem is demand. You can't stimulate your way to prosperity from either the business or consumer side. Tried both; neither works.

The man doesn't appear to be a disingenuous suit like some of the others... but he hasn't shown that his ideas are going to fix anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    I had to drive to Las Vegas and back for a job yesterday so I had some time (10 hours) to think. A Cain v. Obama election would be very interesting. During and after the Obama campaign there was charge after charge from many Democrats of Racism if people were against Obama's policies or actions. Now using that logic, wouldn't the same Democrats be racist for the same reason if they oppose Cain?

Mark
                    Ahh the ole rascism card.
                    the NAACP is NOT racist.
                    Neither is the UNCF.

Right?

Sick and tired of hearing anything about racism.

GASP! I have it. You can't work? DEPORTED. Let a eager illegal alien fill your slot.
                    Except for of course, people that can't because they are disabled or something legitimate.

The government can fund whatever they want, but we shouldn't have to pay for useless lazy slobs to exist.
                    Deport them, set up a exchange program with mexico. Anyone that applies for benefits, and can work, but does not is immediately exchanged for a able mexican.

ECONOMY FIXED.

Comment

Working...
                    X