X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing's Tough Work

I'm beat! Just got back from working at my father inlaw's home. They are doing some remodeling in a basement apt and needed to remove a wet bar. I got all my stuff and had to cap a couple of 1/2" copper lines rip out the bar and flush cut the waste line then seal it. I know you guys are pros at what you do so it's no big deal, but hoping the water was properly shut so I could sweat the caps was nerve racking. Made sure to use plenty of flux I told my wife get ready to call a pro if this doesn't work. We do have a real plumber who does most of the repairs at that house and he is worth every penny. God Bless Plumbers and working folks in general. Frank

Re: Plumbing's Tough Work

Guy brings in a cast iron radiator. He was trying to replace the coin vent and forgot lefty loosey and broke the vent off. So he runs an eazy out in there and naturally....snaps it off also. Poor bastard spent two days trying to get the easy out, out. finally brings it to my shop and ask if I can get it out for him. I tell him no problem and then he wants to know how long before he can have the radiator back. I tell him about four minutes and he laughs. I take the radiator out back and bring it back with a new vent in just under 3 minutes. It's why we get the big bucks.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, alot of Union Guys can't handle private sector work...

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
        EEWW...Ouch..Watch out fo...I mean.. Holy..Damn,J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.
          And we were doing so well. I'm telling Mark! I have to go to sleep, at this point I do think a good day's work would kill me. Frank

Comment

Working...
          X