X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold The Lipitor

Why not just mix the Lipitor in the Cheesecake? J.C.

J.C., my sister inlaw brought a big cheesecake over a couple nights ago when we celebrated my wife's birthday. I also made a cake, devils food filled with fresh whipped cream. I got stuck with fourteen slices of cheesecake in my fridge and as I ate them two at a time I kept thinking of your line. I felt guilty but at the same time I save my wife the calories and cholesterol. Thanks.

Re: Hold The Lipitor

We were cooking BBQ the other night and I asked everyone could we give the pig some high blood pressure & cholesterol medication in it's feed?

Just eliminate the middle man.

J.C.

Comment

I like to cook but only recently started to attempt real BBQ. A few years back I was watching a show where they were interviewing four or five big men in their late fifties who were BBQ masters. I broke up laughing as the man conducting the interview asked how they all stayed so healthy eating such fatty food and the answer was "Oh, we've all have quadruple bypass surgery!".

Comment

Few pictures of subject.

https://plus.google.com/103198528772544598650/posts

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Very nice photographs! I liked the ones after the BBQ as well. I was into photography before I got married. Olympus OM1n, simple 35mm film camera. Took some interesting photos black and white, then color. Funny, now that digital has made it so much easier to view and edit what you shoot, I'm not into it. I gotta get a good camera and start again. "I know there's much more to it than the camera, I just need and excuse to get something nice.

Comment

I don't really know what I'm doing. I see something and click. Post production is cheating. I do crop some though.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
              I don't really know what I'm doing. I see something and click. Post production is cheating. I do crop some though.

J.C.
              I remember some basics such as try to keep the Sun behind you and the higher the F stop the longer the shutter speed but there will be greater detail to the picture. Something like that. I need some pain meds, or more cheesecake!

Comment

Working...
              X