• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California - Prison Overcrowding

Poor abused prisoners

Supreme Court stands firm on prison crowding - USATODAY.com

New solution

California To Allow Prisoners To Serve Sentences Online | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: California - Prison Overcrowding

Mark, I thought this post was a joke? How can a prisoner serve out a five year sentence in three weeks? Is this a joke? Entering data is punishment? If true, who would monitor that the prisoner is actually the person entering the data? What does this accomplish? Why not just open the cells and let them walk out? Where is the deterrent? Am I going crazy? Illegals going to college for free while I pay 20k plus for my daughters, inmates going free, what's next? Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Mark, I thought this post was a joke? How can a prisoner serve out a five year sentence in three weeks? Is this a joke? Entering data is punishment? If true, who would monitor that the prisoner is actually the person entering the data? What does this accomplish? Why not just open the cells and let them walk out? Where is the deterrent? Am I going crazy? Illegals going to college for free while I pay 20k plus for my daughters, inmates going free, what's next? Frank

Sorry Frank, the second link IS a joke.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

the onion is a spoof news site, But, they have an uncanny grasp of events, give it time and you'll start seeing "an extremely watered down version" of their news come to reality.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Sorry Frank, the second link IS a joke.

Mark
          Ya got me Mark. I guess some prisoners will just be set free, no data entry necessary.

Comment

Working...
          X