Where Our Taxs Go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where Our Taxs Go

Not to be the Elephant in the room but....38 years ago when I graduated you could open any newspaper and find 4 to 6 pages of jobs. Now you're lucky to find a half page. Educated or not educated. What are these people supposed to do? Most of those jobs are long gone. Shipped over seas. My town had a half dozen shoe shops, a couple of electronics factories, a gun factory and more. they are ALL gone now. It's easy to say "get a job" but there just ain't no jobs out there.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Not to be the Elephant in the room but....38 years ago when I graduated you could open any newspaper and find 4 to 6 pages of jobs. Now you're lucky to find a half page. Educated or not educated. What are these people supposed to do? Most of those jobs are long gone. Shipped over seas. My town had a half dozen shoe shops, a couple of electronics factories, a gun factory and more. they are ALL gone now. It's easy to say "get a job" but there just ain't no jobs out there.
      I'm gonna' have to say that moreover the fact of the decrease in "quality" employment that there is just as much of a decrease in many willing to start at the lowest rung for less and show that they are trying. I will work for minimum wage and live in my truck if necessary for a start.

We can say that there are no jobs, but meanwhile a whole population of people moved here without the ability to speak the language and found or "took" jobs.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        I'm gonna' have to say that moreover the fact of the decrease in "quality" employment that there is just as much of a decrease in many willing to start at the lowest rung for less and show that they are trying. I will work for minimum wage and live in my truck if necessary for a start.

We can say that there are no jobs, but meanwhile a whole population of people moved here without the ability to speak the language and found or "took" jobs.

J.C.
        I erased all of the rant.
        You ain't seen squat yet California outsiders.

Wait till you are sitting outside the supply house praying for the phone to ring and your broken english handymanuel pulls up in a 2012 imperial blue dodge crew cab.He's the illegal business owner running a crew of 30 living in his networks rentals.The wives are so sweet as beloved housecleaners while g-ma's raise the 10 anchor babies.Pretty nice cash gig.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          I erased all of the rant.
          You ain't seen squat yet California outsiders.

Wait till you are sitting outside the supply house praying for the phone to ring and your broken english handymanuel pulls up in a 2012 imperial blue dodge crew cab.He's the illegal business owner running a crew of 30 living in his networks rentals.The wives are so sweet as beloved housecleaners while g-ma's raise the 10 anchor babies.Pretty nice cash gig.
          You got the big picture, not the snapshot! A whole population moved here that did not pay taxes, healthcare or education expenses. Try doing that if you are a legal American! You might be able to get away with living out of your truck in some places but not where I live. Get ready to pay $1000 minimum for rent unless you want to drive an hour to work and then there's that little detail of $4.00 a gallon gas. Tolls on bridges in this area were raised to over $12. The system is ruined for a working person and there are plenty of single parents who have been working an honest job, paying there way and now have nothing. They can't make a home for their kids in the street. The jobs are gone and tens of millions of people who lost them to mexico, communist china, india and other third world sewers are not lazy. We need to produce what we consume, we need to have Americans working tech jobs and answering consumer phone calls, not folks in india. This is like watching a ship with a huge hole sinking and people standing by suggesting it's a better idea to bail when what's needed is a big patch and permanent repair.

Comment

[QUOTE=Flux;360772]
            Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            Well if you really want to go there, wealth is constantly being redistributed by democrats, republicans, powerful interests and so on./QUOTE]

If your statement was true, then 85% of the black vote wouldn't go towards the Democratic party, as it would be split evenly then. The NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton tell the African American's who to vote for, and it's always been the Democrats because they are willing to hand them money. In turn the Democrats get their vote...it's quite simple.
            MY statement is true, in part by the example you gave. Republicans redistribute wealth by reducing their tax burden, those among them who are capitalists redistribute wealth by moving jobs out of America. America has been redistributing wealth since the revolution. You really think this is a recent event reserved for the blacks and poor to get more from the rich? The white and black middle class have probably given more and lost more than the rich as their wealth has been redistributed away . Who takes the biggest hit to their income as a result of higher taxes, higher fuel bills, higher healthcare, supporting illegals, loss of jobs? Compare the number of middle class who are unemployed due to the economy to the rich who are unemployed (if you can do that with a straight face). The middle class is being redistributed out of existence. I hope the rich, Americans on welfare (black and white) and illegals are able to survive once the middles class is gone.

Comment

Its so depressing reading your posts Frank and wondering if you could slip down to Mexico to a Vetinarian shop as you don`t need a subcription and get this special vial and post it back to me and when I get it I will slip it into a cup of tea and do myself in as you cannot get it over the counter in Australia as euthanasia is not legal here

Tony

Comment

[QUOTE=Frankiarmz;360942]
                Originally posted by Flux View Post

MY statement is true, in part by the example you gave. Republicans redistribute wealth by reducing their tax burden, those among them who are capitalists redistribute wealth by moving jobs out of America. America has been redistributing wealth since the revolution. You really think this is a recent event reserved for the blacks and poor to get more from the rich? The white and black middle class have probably given more and lost more than the rich as their wealth has been redistributed away . Who takes the biggest hit to their income as a result of higher taxes, higher fuel bills, higher healthcare, supporting illegals, loss of jobs? Compare the number of middle class who are unemployed due to the economy to the rich who are unemployed (if you can do that with a straight face). The middle class is being redistributed out of existence. I hope the rich, Americans on welfare (black and white) and illegals are able to survive once the middles class is gone.
                Disagree 100% Frank, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Will Rogers Plumbing
                  Moore, Oklahoma
                  (
                  405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
                  http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

Thanks for that insight Will.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                      Its so depressing reading your posts Frank and wondering if you could slip down to Mexico to a Vetinarian shop as you don`t need a subcription and get this special vial and post it back to me and when I get it I will slip it into a cup of tea and do myself in as you cannot get it over the counter in Australia as euthanasia is not legal here

Tony
                      Tony, save your money. The end is near By the way if you remember the movie with gregory peck and ava gardner "On The Beach", you could get that special pill right in Australia if needed by prescription.
                      Last edited by Frankiarmz; 10-03-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I think there are some folks who fall through the cracks of life, have some mental disability or for some other reason find themselves is serious need of assistance. There was a time when the church would step in and then the government started to help. At some point things got all out of wack and now we do find ourselves supporting able bodied folks. Even when jobs were plentiful here, these folks were not required to work. Now jobs are scarce for folks who do want to work. The system needs to be looked at and changed. We the taxpayers need to spend our money wisely. To allow healthy young folks to be supported and not work is bad for them as well as us. Allowing women, black, white or otherwise to have children with no means of support other than government(US!!!), is bad, wrong and needs to change. When does that change take place? Who puts an end to it? Democrats? I don't think so. Republicans? Has not happened so far. Then who? Most of us see this as a problem. We see government overspending as a problem, the loss of manufacturing and jobs as a problem. No one in washington seems to care. That's why I say we are doomed.

I appreciate that Flux agreed to disagree with my post on the redistribution of wealth in our country, but just look at where we are today.
                        The wealthy appear to be holding their own with tax breaks and other things they have wanted from the folks who represent them. The poor and illegals seem to be represented if you look at all the programs designed to benefit them. I see the middle class taxpayer caught in the middle, paying for the high cost of fuel and food and energy, and taxes. My wealth has been redistributed without my consent.
                        Last edited by Frankiarmz; 10-03-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

You to curb the huge families? No deductions after the third child.
                          After the third kid you pay for their schooling.
                          You can have all the kids you want but its on your dime, not mine.
                          "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                            You to curb the huge families? No deductions after the third child.
                            After the third kid you pay for their schooling.
                            You can have all the kids you want but its on your dime, not mine.
                            That might have to be considered down the road, but for now I'd settle to address those here illegally and those here legally and getting pregnant and having children we support.

Comment

Where do your taxes go your taxes have gone to policing the world and foreign aid trillions upon trillions of dollars over the last thirty years you were once the richest country on this planet and your leaders have squandered every cent of your money our so called democracies world wide are crap they don`t represent the poeple we vote them in but they follow the policies of the previous government just look at yours there all the same
                              I read somewhere that Warren Buffet pays less personal tax than his secretary and that twice the population of Austraila over forty million Americans are on the bread line that should tell you something illegal immigrants don`t hold back a country they do the jobs you and your children won`t or are to proud to do making up excuses after excuses like penalising people for having children they cannot aford is just rubbish democracy is a two way street and if less than fifty percent of the population vote then what do you expect your democracy is in name only and nothing else.
                              Now let me see what was that saying Oh yes "for the people and by the people" what a joke

Tony
                              Last edited by AFM; 10-04-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                                Where do your taxes go your taxes have gone to policing the world and foreign aid trillions upon trillions of dollars over the last thirty years you were once the richest country on this planet and your leaders have squandered every cent of your money our so called democracies world wide are crap they don`t represent the poeple we vote them in but they follow the policies of the previous government just look at yours there all the same
                                I read somewhere that Warren Buffet pays less personal tax than his secretary and that twice the population of Austraila over forty million Americans are on the bread line that should tell you something illegal immigrants don`t hold back a country they do the jobs you and your children won`t or are to proud to do making up excuses after excuses like penalising people for having children they cannot aford is just rubbish democracy is a two way street and if less than fifty percent of the population vote then what do you expect your democracy is in name only and nothing else.
                                Now let me see what was that saying Oh yes "for the people and by the people" what a joke

Tony
                                Tony, your rant is somewhat accurate but is filled with holes. In our short history we went from defeating a world power to becoming a world power. Our many doctrines "Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness", All Men are Created Equal", "For the People and by the People", are goals aspired to but not fully realized. That does not make the United States a joke, it makes it a work in progress. We have been agressors trying to instill our beliefs in certain lands, we have been the freedom fighters , protectors, and rescuers for many who had no one else to turn to, finally we have been the victims of those who fear what we stand for! You have your opinion on illegals in our country and I have mine. There is no job an illegal will do that myself and millions of Americans would not do, the difference has to do with money. My family lives here, we pay rent or mortgage, utilities, healthcare bills and taxes. We cannot afford to work for the same money an illegal can accept. The illegal often lives with many others, does not pay for healthcare, taxes or other services which now include college for their children here!
                                They send our American dollars out of our country never to return, further damaging our economy.

There is no shortage of folks who cherry pick our democracy and generosity. They take advantage and enjoy our hospitality but conveniently choose to ignore our immigration and tax laws. Tony, America has a lot of problems, the loss of jobs to mexico, communist china and the rest of the world, terrorist attack and threat, illegal immigrants, government overspending, fraud, politicians who do not serve our greater good. We may not survive our many problems, but please when you are not busy attacking the USA, suggest a better place to live.
                                Suggest a country that does more to assist others in their time of crisis, a country quick to offer monetary or military aid, a place where people are free to protest and dissent against their government. The USA may be far from where we as a people want to be, far from perfect, but we are much closer than any other country that has done so much in such a short time. Frank

Comment

Working...
                                X