Where Our Taxs Go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Our Taxs Go

Revolutionary Politics::Revolutionary Politics : Judge Judy - Here's Who You Support With Taxes

Re: Where Our Taxs Go

this is very very very wrong
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I hope you don't mean that posting it is wrong? We need to close up this kind of wasteful spending. I think it's fraud for this guy to receive money to pay for rent and then use it for whatever he wants. I think it's wrong for him to receive it to begin with! What happened to working a couple part time jobs to pay your own way? My daughter is taking out loans and working while this bum is abusing the system. The sytem is wrong.

Comment

what the system is doing is wrong
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

In oklahoma.
          I know a girl that recieves government assistance.
          Foodstamps.
          Section 8.
          Now some sort of college.
          Rent.
          Fuel/gas.
          and anything else she can get.
          She also gets child support.
          and she does NOT work.

She does not have a job at all. She is a complete waste on society and is just scumming off the government and anyone else she can.
          It gets better.
          Not only does she NOT, as in she is unemployed, work, she also files taxes each year. And gets about 5000 back. Why? Because she lies and there is a loophole she rides. She says she does babysitting.

The system is the biggest scam in America. Second to that is Obama. Lazy people get rewarded while the hard working americans that make this country run, get shafted.

Unless you are physically disabled, or ill or something real, serious, that stops you from being able to work, you should NOT get any assistance. Get off your ***, get a job. It is not fair you can scam the system and get by, when people like me bust their ***, and have to work for a living. Most people are less fortunate than me and struggle to get by. Do they get help? Absolutely not. They "make too much". And being fat is not a excuse. That is a direct product of you being a lazy piece of ****. I realize some people that struggle with their weight, but I see people all the time like that at work. My hats off to them. They are doing work son. In spite of it being difficult for them, they STILL do it. They are more driven than me I admit.

Tired of the fat ****ing lazy people that use the system to get by. And druggies, and worthless people. I personally have seen someone pull money off their child support card to buy ciggarettes and beer.

And it's not just the women. I have seen a helper buy drinks for the guys on a child support card.

No one cares, no one watches and everyone does it. Lazy rich powerful people are not affected by it, so they don't care. It's bullshit and it has to stop.
          Last edited by stolen; 09-29-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

This will never stop!!! When elected officials talk about cutting one of these programes there told there picking on the poor. For every one person that actualy needs this stuff there are 99 that are scamming it. That's why your taxes go up and up. The dems answer is always to just keep raising the taxes on the rich and let more scumbags into the system. The word rich should be replaced with hardworking or successful and poor with dump or lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thGenPlumber View Post
              This will never stop!!! When elected officials talk about cutting one of these programes there told there picking on the poor. For every one person that actualy needs this stuff there are 99 that are scamming it. That's why your taxes go up and up. The dems answer is always to just keep raising the taxes on the rich and let more scumbags into the system. The word rich should be replaced with hardworking or successful and poor with dump or lazy.
              I don't completely agree with you because there are plenty of folks who work hard and never get rich and there are plenty of rich folks who inherit money and never worked hard. All that aside, I don't see how this system of fraud and waste can continue much longer? Fewer folks working, more losing jobs. Where will the government get the money from? I guess they could keep borrowing it as long as communist china and others are stupid enough to give it up. We are doomed!!!

Comment

Thank your local Democrat for people like this guy, be cause they believe in re-distribution of wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                  Thank your local Democrat for people like this guy, be cause they believe in re-distribution of wealth.
                  Well if you really want to go there, wealth is constantly being redistributed by democrats, republicans, powerful interests and so on. Low lifes like the moron in the video are part of that redistribution and so are the folks on the other end of the spectrum. Unfortunately we are in the middle supporting the lowlifes and making up for what the upper end are able to avoid paying. I think the democrats stink, but how in God's name anyone can support republicans is beyond me! If either party had any backbone or interest is saving America, we would have had secured borders fifty years ago. I pretty sure we started borrowing money from communist china under President Bush. Republicans had plenty of chances to fix things, but did nothing but dig the hole deeper. You want to talk about redistribution of wealth? Who got rich off iraq, iran, afghanistan? We paid with money and lives while a select few got even more wealthy. There are a lot of folks getting wealthy not because they are working hard but because they know who to "Fund" and lobby. The giveaways to the bottom need to be examined and made right, so must the political favors to the top. In my opinion both ends stink and so do both political parties.

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                    what the system is doing is wrong
                    It's what the system is NOT doing that's wrong.

They should be making sure the money is spent for those items it
                    is intended for, and not wasted on beer and drugs or idiots like this person.

There are people who make proper use of this types of stipends, this guy is not one of them.
                    To do away with the whole program because of someone like this is wrong.
                    To let this go on with the lack of oversight that it conducted now is also wrong.

This person should be cut off and made to repay every dime from every source that he took money.
                    Even the money that went to where it was intended because he has certainly not applied himself
                    at all which is proven by his attitude and lack of understanding of his own abuse of the system.
                    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Government shmovernment.

He needed a role model and and azz whoopin' when he was five years old.

J.C.

Comment

[QUOTE=Frankiarmz;360741]Well if you really want to go there, wealth is constantly being redistributed by democrats, republicans, powerful interests and so on./QUOTE]

If your statement was true, then 85% of the black vote wouldn't go towards the Democratic party, as it would be split evenly then. The NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton tell the African American's who to vote for, and it's always been the Democrats because they are willing to hand them money. In turn the Democrats get their vote...it's quite simple.

Comment

This country needs to get back to what it was founded on. God. Americas need to quit looking for the government to be there provider and let God be there provider. Government had taken Gods role in this country and the consequences of that are all around us. America is not your crutch. Get out there and make something of your life. Show some pride America.
                          Will Rogers Plumbing
                          Moore, Oklahoma
                          (
                          405) 323-2852

"Your Solution for Any Sewer and Drain Cleaning Needs"

"We Unclog Drains That Others Can't"

www.willrogersplumbing.com
                          http://willrogersplumbing.com/?page_id=8

"Oklahoma's Favorite Plumbers!"

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                            I don't completely agree with you because there are plenty of folks who work hard and never get rich and there are plenty of rich folks who inherit money and never worked hard. All that aside, I don't see how this system of fraud and waste can continue much longer? Fewer folks working, more losing jobs. Where will the government get the money from? I guess they could keep borrowing it as long as communist china and others are stupid enough to give it up. We are doomed!!!
                            That's easy.
                            they print more and raise their debt ceiling. It's the perfect system.
                            Just like the DEI (direct exhaust injection)I'd like to introduce you to DEI (direct exhaust injection)

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                              That's easy.
                              they print more and raise their debt ceiling. It's the perfect system.
                              Just like the DEI (direct exhaust injection)I'd like to introduce you to DEI (direct exhaust injection)
                              I think he's on to something. I'm gonna give it a try and since it's good for the engine I think I'll route half the exhaust right into the passenger compartment to give us a boost as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X