Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to that space junk? Oh, here it is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to that space junk? Oh, here it is...

"When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Re: What happened to that space junk? Oh, here it is...

you must have gotten the same mass emailing link that i did too.

pretty funny stuff when you watch their other stuff.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: What happened to that space junk? Oh, here it is...

yes, a friend sent it to me in an email. you know the type, they send you every piece of garbage email like they are doing you a favor. I have this person set up for all their email to go right to the trash can since I have asked them a number of times to stop sending me this junk. I happend to check out this one email when I was deleting all the emails in the trash folder. I let 95% of their emails get dumped w/o a peek. They send anywhere from 3 to 12 a day. PITA.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
      X