X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Illegal Agenda

Saw this last night while guiding a legal contractor towards checking out his subs employee's status:

On Sepetember 19th California has voted for itself to make it illegal for companies to use E-Verify to screen illegal immigration status.

So We are broke.Our hospitals are infested full of illegals clogging normal care and driving health care to inaccessable levels for non minority listings.
    The schools are 70% Mexican.Every hispanic female over the age of fourteen is pushed to pump out at least three quicker than a rabbit.

So California is sinking and it needs Billions to support this breeding ground for all business and self focused,short sighted persons to profit.

Please go to the polls and vote willingly to raise your federal taxes by the billions upon billions to support California's illegal activity ruining millions of more lives of lifelong american citizens and watch the cancer bloom across the US to you.You've already got them where we were 15 years ago.

Or you could just cut California off and let them sleep in their own bed,pay their own way.They could not do it.

I'm sorry members,I'm seriously concerned for America and what I remember it meaning to live here.Don't have to be a phsycic,no drug addict holds the pose forever.
    The nation just can't understand the crack it's on.
    AHHH..What crackhead does?

P.S.
    I saw nothing about this on American TV.
    Funny thing was I would see it all over Mexican channels.I'll bet they are very happy
    Last edited by drtyhands; 10-05-2011, 12:32 AM.

Re: California Illegal Agenda

Unfortunately Adam, the major networks are in the pockets of the Democrats, and you will never see them do a story on this because they look at illegals as potential voters. The major networks paint the current President of the Untied States as the best thing to ever happen in this country since it's birth. We have a dictator who is pushing the dream act, and there is no way in hell he would ever publicly support the idea of doing anything with the illegal problem we have in this country. This was part of the hope and change that swept America up back in 2008....how does that change feel now? I feel sorry for anyone who lives in California and has to put up that that nonsense. The country is flat broke, states are in the Red because of pensions and spending like drunken sailors, but yet these crooks want more of our money for more of the same. To be quite honest with you buddy...we deserve everything that is happening right now, because we let it happen.

It's time for a business minded individual to get in the White house to stop the bleeding and turn this ship around.

Comment

Thanks Flux,
      Heart felt prayer frequently for this country before it dies as many remember it.

Comment

Oh man if mark would let me post and instead he delete 50% of my posting, I think mark is a democrat.
        Mark you need to let people speak their mind so other can learn or think for themself. Stop deleting my post man.

Anyway back to this subject about illegal, unfortunately it is too late for cali and the country, there are more poor people on earth and in this country , most poor will vote for democrat, and that is a fact. We can never get out of this problem as we will get into more deeper problem, too many poor and dumb people.
        Like i say before we need a war to wipe out some of the idiot on earth and create job, beside we are growing too fast anyway, a few million die aint going to make a diff. Look at how china do it we need to copy china and tell the people if you pop out more then one mistake you have to pay 3 time ur anual tax income.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
          Unfortunately Adam, the major networks are in the pockets of the Democrats, and you will never see them do a story on this because they look at illegals as potential voters. The major networks paint the current President of the Untied States as the best thing to ever happen in this country since it's birth. We have a dictator who is pushing the dream act, and there is no way in hell he would ever publicly support the idea of doing anything with the illegal problem we have in this country. This was part of the hope and change that swept America up back in 2008....how does that change feel now? I feel sorry for anyone who lives in California and has to put up that that nonsense. The country is flat broke, states are in the Red because of pensions and spending like drunken sailors, but yet these crooks want more of our money for more of the same. To be quite honest with you buddy...we deserve everything that is happening right now, because we let it happen.

It's time for a business minded individual to get in the White house to stop the bleeding and turn this ship around.
          If this was a democratic problem, it would have been squashed years ago by the many republican administrations. I remember seeing President Bush arm and arm with his good friend mexican president vincente fox, not a word was said about the illegals. I remember President Bush saying what a good job the illegals were doing in our country! I'm going to vote republican but don't think for a second they will do anything to secure the borders or stop the giveaways to the illegals. The democrats stink and so do the republicans, that's why we are knee deep in illegals and paying through the nose to support them. What are all the republican governors doing with illegals in their states? Why are our immigration laws not enforced? It goes deeper than democrats.
          Give this a look and tell me republicans will do something .
          Last edited by Frankiarmz; 10-05-2011, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            If this was a democratic problem, it would have been squashed years ago by the many republican administrations. I remember seeing President Bush arm and arm with his good friend mexican president vincente fox, not a word was said about the illegals. I remember President Bush saying what a good job the illegals were doing in our country! I'm going to vote republican but don't think for a second they will do anything to secure the borders or stop the giveaways to the illegals. The democrats stink and so do the republicans, that's why we are knee deep in illegals and paying through the nose to support them. What are all the republican governors doing with illegals in their states? Why are our immigration laws not enforced? It goes deeper than democrats.
            Give this a look and tell me republicans will do something .
            Democrats have a vested interest in Illegals, and it's no secret what they are after.

Frank, at least tell the entire story about George Bush and his vested interest in illegals. It's well documented...why didn't you post that as well?

Again, George Bush was a progressive republican...let's not confuse it with anything else.

Comment

Democrats have a vested interest in Illegals, and it's no secret what they are after.

Frank, at least tell the entire story about George Bush and his vested interest in illegals. It's well documented...why didn't you post that as well?

Again, George Bush was a progressive republican...let's not confuse it with anything else.
              He was our President and a republican. I'm not confused and I have a good memory. Give his speech a read and tell me what you think. Yes, he was real progressive with giving American jobs to illegals. Read the speech and tell me which republican candidate will secure the borders and deport the illegals? Bush Speech on Illegal Aliens.

I'm pretty sure and hopeful a republican will be our next President. I hope there will be no excuses for his or her inaction on this subject by saying they are progressive. Our country can't afford another Bush or Obama. We can't afford healthcare and college educations for illegals. We can't afford to spend our consumer dollars on junk made in communist china while Americans are on unemployment.
              Flux, try to be as clear thinking and unconfused about those things. You are a young hard working man but unless those things get fixed I don't see a good future for you or my daughters or the rest of America. We need the same kind of common sense and honesty in our legislators that we expect of our trades people. No more excuses from either party. Frank
              Last edited by Frankiarmz; 10-05-2011, 01:48 AM.

Comment

He was our President and a republican. I'm not confused and I have a good memory. Give his speech a read and tell me what you think. Yes, he was real progressive with giving American jobs to illegals. Read the speech and tell me which republican candidate will secure the borders and deport the illegals? Bush Speech on Illegal Aliens.

I'm pretty sure and hopeful a republican will be our next President. I hope there will be no excuses for his or her inaction on this subject by saying they are progressive. Our country can't afford another Bush or Obama. We can't afford healthcare and college educations for illegals. We can't afford to spend our consumer dollars on junk made in communist china while Americans are on unemployment.
                Flux, try to be as clear thinking and unconfused about those things. You are a young hard working man but unless those things get fixed I don't see a good future for you or my daughters or the rest of America. We need the same kind of common sense and honesty in our legislators that we expect of our trades people. No more excuses from either party. Frank
                I'm not the one who's confused Frank...I know exactly what George Bush stood for, even though he ran as a Republican. If I use your logic, than that would mean Rick Perry (the former democrat and Al Gore supporter) is a Republican as well huh? Perry has no answers for the borders either, and only a Progressive (Perry) would give education to illegals at a reduced rate because he has a heart! : )

The best answer to our illegal problems imo is...we need a President with a brass set of you know what, to close the border down, regardless of any repercussions from the American people. I only know of 1 person who has a brass set to do that...but he's not running, and I don't know his views on illegals. If and when the borders do get closed down, prepare for riots around the country over it as well.

Comment

I'm not the one who's confused Frank...I know exactly what George Bush stood for, even though he ran as a Republican. If I use your logic, than that would mean Rick Perry (the former democrat and Al Gore supporter) is a Republican as well huh? Perry has no answers for the borders either, and only a Progressive (Perry) would give education to illegals at a reduced rate because he has a heart! : )

The best answer to our illegal problems imo is...we need a President with a brass set of you know what, to close the border down, regardless of any repercussions from the American people. I only know of 1 person who has a brass set to do that...but he's not running, and I don't know his views on illegals. If and when the borders do get closed down, prepare for riots around the country over it as well.
                  You just made it clear that we can't depend on a republican to do anything different with the borders or illegals. I'm gonna try and sleep, too depressing to keep discussing this with no hope in sight. I feel sorry for whoever is left to sort all this out. Personally I'd rather deal with riots over secured borders than another depression or worse if that's possible. Good night. Frank

Comment

You just made it clear that we can't depend on a republican to do anything different with the borders or illegals.
                    I did?

I could of swore I said I only know of 1 person who has a brass set to shut the border down, and not care about what the American people think...and he's not a Democrat. Unfortunately we as a nation have to decide between the lesser of 2 evils...Democrats who want amnesty and open borders, or Republicans who don't want that.

But I believe Ron Paul would make a strong case as well, but I question his desire to do as he says on this issue. I'm speculating that he wouldn't have the guts to through the repercussions that would follow.

Comment

I had to work a 9-hour day in Windsor, Ca on Monday. That gave me 7.5 hours of driving on Sunday followed by 8.5 hours of driving after work on Monday. That gave me a lot of time to listen to satellite radio and I heard what I thought would be a great ticket. The guest suggested either a Romney/Cain or a Romney/Chris ticket. I likes the Romney/Cain ticket a lot. Romney knows his way around repairing big business and Cain knows his way around repairing small business. Romney has more political experience but Cain would keep him grounded. Romney could keep his hair picture perfect while Cain could get rough and dirty in the trenches. I really think this could work to salvage our country.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark, I'm back and forth on Romney and Cain as my first choice. But I absolutely agree with you on Cain, there is a lot to admire about the man.

Comment

YUUUUP! We are so blessed we got the opportunity to leave!! And not look back!! With That being said I feel bad for all my friends who do leave there-the ones who care enough!
                          Plumber Raleigh -new website
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X