Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Their actions speak for themselves. Trust fund babys. Living off someone else for sure. They hate this country. Why not picket Tim Gietner and Obama . His cabinet is full of wall street millionaires !
    That is a pretty broad generilization. You don't think there are guys there like you and me that can't find work because of this pile of **** we call a government?

Comment

Originally posted by cjh20 View Post
      For the sole purpose of accuracy, I must say that the original post in this thread is not entirely accurate.
      Ironic how an Admin from Occupy Wallstreet made a statement, when their list of demands were reported by all the major networks. That statement at the top of the page wasn't there the other day when I posted this. There is supposedly another list of demands...and it's even worse then some of the stuff on this other list.

These people are all over the place.

So if you REALLY want to be accurate...half of these freaks say there are no demands, and the other says there is.
      Last edited by Flux; 10-11-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
        CNN and a few other major networks reported some of those same demands. Not sure where you're getting your information from.
        Didn't see that on CNN, and I follow that site daily. I would really appreciate a referance if you have one. I got the information primarialy from the (best available for the quoate cited) source, Occupy Wall Street | NYC Protest for American Revolution , I spent some time reading (including their web site(s) and forum)) and researching when they started up in Portland.

Comment

I don't follow this whole thing much. I believe there is little organization, and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of folks there who simply want to cause trouble and say they were a part of something years from now. I think it's a shame things had to get so far gone before folks woke up and realized the mess we are in! Miliions of American jobs have been lost to mexico, india and communist china. Taxing the rich won't bring back the jobs, neither will grand government projects. Don't hold your breath waiting for government spending to get under control. Maybe all the cheap clothing and consumer goods we buy are not the bargain they appear to be? Maybe we should have kept a closer eye on our legislators all these years and not mindless tv, sports and such. Call me a pessimist, but I think it's too late to turn things around.
          Last edited by Frankiarmz; 10-11-2011, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Funny, No one is talking about the constitutional rights the Tea party had! They weren't a rouge Mob of layabouts! Decant ,clean ,folks
            that cleaned up after themselves. And they got results! In a little while, these layabouts will be smashing and grabbing! We'll talk then.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by cjh20 View Post
              Didn't see that on CNN, and I follow that site daily. I would really appreciate a referance if you have one. I got the information primarialy from the (best available for the quoate cited) source, Occupy Wall Street | NYC Protest for American Revolution , I spent some time reading (including their web site(s) and forum)) and researching when they started up in Portland.
              CNN had an approx, 10 minute discussion on tv regarding this group, so there is nothing for me to link. They and Fox went almost word for word with what I posted originally and so did numerous other journalists throughout the web. The website you linked (also the same website I linked and so did many others in the media) is where the information is coming from. Again, the Admin came out a few days later to claim that wasn't their demands, so I was just passing on what everyone else was talking about through the news world, when I read in my local news that these idiots were coming to Philly.

Also since you linked the same website I did originally, the so called "Official list of demands" are not on there according to this group. They claim they have the "Official demands" http://coupmedia.org/occupywallstree...l-demands-2009
              [/URL]

Either way they are a very confused group who has the media running in circles trying to find out what "they" actually want. Not the fault of mine or anyone else in the media..the blame falls squarely on them for not having a "Clear" message.
              Last edited by Flux; 10-12-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Just to spur the conspiracy angle, beings some of these "protesters" have already admitted they are being paid to show up:

This is just a trial run for the administration to get the organization and logistics set up. Look for a larger more incoherent version next fall if the elections don't look promising. That will enable the executive branch to declare marshal law (yes, it is provided for in the Constitution in cases of rebellion or insurrection) and halt the elections indefinitely.

Just sayin'.....
                Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                  CNN had an approx, 10 minute discussion on tv regarding this group, so there is nothing for me to link. They and Fox went almost word for word with what I posted originally and so did numerous other journalists throughout the web. The website you linked (also the same website I linked and so did many others in the media) is where the information is coming from. Again, the Admin came out a few days later to claim that wasn't their demands, so I was just passing on what everyone else was talking about through the news world, when I read in my local news that these idiots were coming to Philly.

Also since you linked the same website I did originally, the so called "Official list of demands" are not on there according to this group. They claim they have the "Official demands" Occupy Wall Street - Official Demands - coupmedia.org
                  [/URL]

Either way they are a very confused group who has the media running in circles trying to find out what "they" actually want. Not the fault of mine or anyone else in the media..the blame falls squarely on them for not having a "Clear" message.

Just hoping you saw the CNN report on the web, would have been a nice read. Thanks for the Coup media site, I will try to research them and their proclivities soon (but have a feeling it is too radical for my trust).

Originally I thought that the press was being lazy by reporting from a forum on a website, but now I think they are desperate to find anything about a group who seems to have no agenda, no leaders and little to no structure.

Glad this is happening in fall with winter approaching rather than spring with summer on the way.
                  Last edited by cjh20; 10-12-2011, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                    I don't follow this whole thing much. I believe there is little organization, and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of folks there who simply want to cause trouble and say they were a part of something years from now. I think it's a shame things had to get so far gone before folks woke up and realized the mess we are in! Miliions of American jobs have been lost to mexico, india and communist china. Taxing the rich won't bring back the jobs, neither will grand government projects. Don't hold your breath waiting for government spending to get under control. Maybe all the cheap clothing and consumer goods we buy are not the bargain they appear to be? Maybe we should have kept a closer eye on our legislators all these years and not mindless tv, sports and such. Call me a pessimist, but I think it's too late to turn things around.
                    It's been shown that a lot of the organization for these protests are from labor unions.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
                      That is a pretty broad generilization. You don't think there are guys there like you and me that can't find work because of this pile of **** we call a government?
                      In the 70s home interest rates went as high as 21% I went from building new homes to scrapping steel. I fed My 3 kids and kept the house. These pampered whiners don't have that in them. Times were much tougher then, I know I was there, No Mobs crying like little Girls.
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by Abbott View Post
                        It's been shown that a lot of the organization for these protests are from labor unions.
                        "With your lack of experience you would have nothing worthwhile to add anyway." Joke, or insult, which is it? Be a man and explain yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                          "With your lack of experience you would have nothing worthwhile to add anyway." Joke, or insult, which is it? Be a man and explain yourself!
                          Geez, Frank do you need a hug?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbott View Post
                            Geez, Frank do you need a hug?
                            Do you need a pair to expalin yourself? Come on it's only the Internet and I'm fine with stupid remarks by folks who don't have manners.

Comment

Originally posted by frankiarmz View Post
                              do you need a pair to expalin yourself? Come on it's only the internet and i'm fine with stupid remarks by folks who don't have manners.
                              lol

Comment

Some Police Love <3

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X