X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupy Wall Street

So I was reading my local news online tonight, and these idiots are coming to Philadelphia. So I was curious and wanted to learn more about these nutbags, and I found their list of demands online. The ironic thing is Van Jones is behind this, the same guy Obama picked as his green czar. I wouldn't be surprised if George Soros, Samantha Powers, (Cass Sunstein's wife) were associated with this as well. All these people are associated with Obama in some way.

Here is their list of demands they want for this country...

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement! | OccupyWallSt.org Forum

Re: Occupy Wall Street

I think we need to impose heavy tarrifs and trade limits on imports because that's what other countries do to our exports. That aside I'm all for busting their heads before this gets out of control. We don't need this insanity on top of all our other problems. Someone is funding and organizing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      I think we need to impose heavy tarrifs and trade limits on imports because that's what other countries do to our exports. That aside I'm all for busting their heads before this gets out of control. We don't need this insanity on top of all our other problems. Someone is funding and organizing them.
      Come on Frank...there is some Union stuff in there I thought you would like. ; )

But as for my tastes, I might agree with you on the first demand.

Everything else after that is a recipe for disaster, and will thank god that it will never happen in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
        Come on Frank...there is some Union stuff in there I thought you would like. ; )

But as for my tastes, I might agree with you on the first demand.

Everything else after that is a recipe for disaster, and will thank god that it will never happen in this country.
        Agreed, Union stuff included!

Comment

I'll come back to this thread in... 3 months, when the dust settles and I want to see what this demonstration accomplished in this exhaustive energy and costs afforded by us the taxpayer to fund the police enforcement for these people.

Looking at the list above, I'm sure since they are asking for it, they'll get it just walking the streets, right? Use the MSM for personal gain? Of course.

Let's see where this all goes.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Just read today that the Unions are there to support "Occupy Wall street" and I just have 1 question.

Someone please explain this logic to me...if the Unions truly hate Wall street, then why in the world are their pensions tied to the stock market? lol

Like..you can't have it both ways..either leave your money in there and stfu...or take it out!

Comment

Just read today that the Unions are there to support "Occupy Wall street" and I just have 1 question.

Someone please explain this logic to me...if the Unions truly hate Wall street, then why in the world are their pensions tied to the stock market? lol

Like..you can't have it both ways..either leave your money in there and stfu...or take it out!
              I don't know what exactly the Unions are upset over regarding wallstreet? If it's the scams, fraud and bailouts I'd have to agree that some folks should have been punished not rewarded. I apply the same punishment for criminal behavior across the board. I am a Union supporter but if middle class working folks have to pay a price for breaking the law, so should the folks on wallstreet. Personally I can't see these protests fixing any of our problems, they only add to them. Our country seems all mixed up and misdirected as to the important issues and solutions. Why did they televise days upon days of casey anthony, the trial of the michael jackson doctor? Go protest in washington and jam up traffic for the legislators who have done nothing to curb spending, deal with our borders, address unemployment or any of the other serious problems facing our nation. This thing with wallstreet is a pointless distraction in my opinion, Union involvement or not!

Comment

Frank, I have to agree with you as I'm not a big supporter of Wall street either. I have no clue what the answers are to fix this problem, but if I had to guess, people today are more concern with their "portfolios" then keeping jobs in this country.

Comment

Frank, I have to agree with you as I'm not a big supporter of Wall street either. I have no clue what the answers are to fix this problem, but if I had to guess, people today are more concern with their "portfolios" then keeping jobs in this country.
                  Flux, I don't have a problem with wallstreet investment being a risk. The old addage don't risk more than you are willing to lose rings true. I just think white collar criminals hurt people and ruin lives as bad as the bottom of the barrel criminals do. I talked to an old guy who lives in the same adult housing as my mother. He is pretty smart about stocks and the economy and all that. He told me that the only thing he invests in is gold. I think it's a darn shame when the only good or safe investment revolves around our dollar losing value. At least I think that's what it all boils down to? I know you guys are busy working at least I hope most of you are, but I listen to so many folks who don't see a bright future with all that is going on. People need hope, need jobs, need responsible people in government, on wallstreet, in every walk of life.
                  I sure as heck hope the republicans can front a candidate to beat Obama and do something ,anything good for America. Frank

Comment

They want free free free just like the greeks greeks greeks
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

I like this one the most. I'm sure the drug cartels could do here what they did in mexico with such a policy in place. Just bring the entire polulation of mexico here and be done with it. Time for tear gas and breaking heads.

Comment

After demand #2 I figured this must be one of the Onion articles (spoof), are these guys for real? Educated beyond grade six?
                        Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment. - Don't we already have enough bums who would rather sponge welfare than do an honest days work? Paying more will just increase the numbers of lay abouts.
                        By the time I got to 11 I was laughing. Eliminate all debt - sure that will solve everything. These guys watched too much star trek growing up but did not pay enough attention to the fine details. No debt, no wages either, your 'status' was rewarded based on your contribution to society. You know kind of like the USSR - except that didn't work out so well did it. Perhaps they should look at a few history books and revise their list. If there is not to be any debt why do they need to have a minimum $20/hr wage, just go get what you want and the government will let you keep it without paying for it. To aid their research on what this one demand will create look to November 1923 Germany.
                        Hope you guys straighten them out before they ruin both our countries

Comment

Originally posted by wbrooks View Post
                          After demand #2 I figured this must be one of the Onion articles (spoof), are these guys for real? Educated beyond grade six?
                          Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment. - Don't we already have enough bums who would rather sponge welfare than do an honest days work? Paying more will just increase the numbers of lay abouts.
                          By the time I got to 11 I was laughing. Eliminate all debt - sure that will solve everything. These guys watched too much star trek growing up but did not pay enough attention to the fine details. No debt, no wages either, your 'status' was rewarded based on your contribution to society. You know kind of like the USSR - except that didn't work out so well did it. Perhaps they should look at a few history books and revise their list. If there is not to be any debt why do they need to have a minimum $20/hr wage, just go get what you want and the government will let you keep it without paying for it. To aid their research on what this one demand will create look to November 1923 Germany.
                          Hope you guys straighten them out before they ruin both our countries
                          I think it's too late to straighten them out, or the thieves on wallstreet, or the bums in washington, or the visionaries who decided we could survive as a service based economy. Let them have their fun while our legislators watch rome burn. Our clothing is made in vietnam, most of our consumer goods are made in a communist country and our consumer dollars leave our country never to return. Some grand plan.
                          Would anyone care to join me in forming a "Green" corporation? I can tell you up front we will get government loans that we will never pay back. We won't have to answer any questions of where the money went or why the business failed (yes it is going to fail!). Like our President said, "These things happen". We are doomed, without a doubt.

Comment

Down with Koorpoorate Greed
                            Attached Files
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              Down with Koorpoorate Greed
                              Mark, I think you are mistaken. If you look closer you will see those are all hand crafted replicas made on their commune. Every day we grow closer to Greece. The end is near.

Comment

Working...
                              X