Protesters respond to a little Pepper Spray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protesters respond to a little Pepper Spray

Protesters tried to swarm the National Air & Space Museum with signs and banners. When a security guard stopped them he was over powered and held. A second guard showed up and pepper sprayed the group. After watching the protesters laying on the ground screaming "medic", all I could think of was thank goodness the protesters are not charged with our protection.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Protesters respond to a little Pepper Spray

What kills me about these freaks is.. they hate everything this country stands for, including the constitution of the United States. But they will be the first to cry foul and say they are expressing their 1st amendment rights when they cross the line.

Comment

A bunch of girley men and soft girls
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        A bunch of girley men and soft girls

Nah,Just a bunch of spoiled Bitc!! couch residing college punks with nothing else to do with their parents weekly allowance.Fat and Fluffy Frail creatures.Take their handouts give them a pick and a shovel.
        Some day soon these types are going to find themselves rolling on their backs and pissing all over themselves.

Soon

Comment

Pepper spray them, beat them with clubs, but you are treating the symptoms of a failing society and not the disease that got us to this place.
          Government overspending on programs for the people and wars paid for by debt in the trillions, the systematic loss of tax paying businesses and jobs, unsecured borders and a massive illegal population problem all contribute to our ailing national health. We need to fix all our problems. These protesters are a mere pimple on a patient dying from cancer. Treat the cancer and ignore the pimple!!!!

Comment

How many of these kids came from a working farm ? , 0 How many Eagle Scouts ? ,0 That's where You find Men at 15. Look in the crowed,You'll see boys at 40. Michael Moore wanna bees.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X