X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protesting for Profit

I think a lot of you guys support these protests and would like to join in and go after "The Man",unfortunately you have to work and support many of the protesters. I have an idea, how about I go and protest on your behalf? I need to make a profit so I would charge a fee as your representative. There would also be additional charges for getting pepper sprayed or beaten with a club. I think it's a win, win proposition. "Down with the man!!!!"

Re: Protesting for Profit

Well farmers paid $.50 each crow carcass 1950. I,ll pay $5.00 for every Boot in the AR$E.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      I think a lot of you guys support these protests and would like to join in and go after "The Man",unfortunately you have to work and support many of the protesters. I have an idea, how about I go and protest on your behalf? I need to make a profit so I would charge a fee as your representative. There would also be additional charges for getting pepper sprayed or beaten with a club. I think it's a win, win proposition. "Down with the man!!!!"

To late, there is already a guy paying for non English speaking Hispanics to protest.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        To late, there is already a guy paying for non English speaking Hispanics to protest.

Mark
        Cha-Ching...Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding.
        Give the winner a Cigar there Cedrick!!!

Comment

Working...
        X