X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wonderful side of wall street protesters.!!!@

Their Parents have Finally got these FREE LOADERS out of their houses! Every where locksmiths are re keying house locks. Moms and Dads are loving their new lives.
    Don,t have to wake up Jr. at NOON , Don't have clean barby's dirty clothes, pick up their clothes, No Weed smell coming from their bedrooms, Don't have to hide Her purse. HOPE AND CHANGE HAS ARRIVED AFTER ALL !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: The wonderful side of wall street protesters.!!!@

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Their Parents have Finally got these FREE LOADERS out of their houses! Every where locksmiths are re keying house locks. Moms and Dads are loving their new lives.
    Don,t have to wake up Jr. at NOON , Don't have clean barby's dirty clothes, pick up their clothes, No Weed smell coming from their bedrooms, Don't have to hide Her purse. HOPE AND CHANGE HAS ARRIVED AFTER ALL !
    Sadly you posted what is happening in many households. My daughters were taught to clean their surroundings and do their own laundy early on in life. I had to keep after them because my wife would still be breastfeeding them if she had her way. I think those parents deserve what they get for not loving with a firm hand. I know a couple who have two daughters college age who have never cleaned their rooms or done their own laundry. I guess their mommy will move in with them when they get married? No hard work and no life skills equals useless people.

Comment

Are you making fun of me??

LOL, That would be the life, sit around and complain about what you are not being handed, instead of going out and earning it.

Here is something funny, these people are protesting about being ripped off, but they are shockingly quiet when people around them complain about folks using their home as a blank check to pay for their toys they could not afford, and CRY FOUL when their homes stopped gaining 100K in (false) equity a year.

My landlady complains that her house (in her eyes) is worth 600K It now is worth about $320 and loosing value every day. She bitches about the bankers and wall street, but still values their opinion on how much they said her house was worth 5 years ago. I told her either you have to be hot or cold, either they are bad, or you are blind and keep thinking you will get 600K.
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

It almost sounds like you know my son Jared. He just refused to pick up after himself. Finally at around 16-years old I bought a brand new 35-gallon trash can for the garage. When I got home I would collect all of his books, belongings, clothes and whatever and put them in the trash can. Silly me that just meant he knew where to look for them. As he approached his 18th birthday I gave him 3-choices, attend an out of Stare college, join the military or pay rent. He lasted two semesters in college (went back later), 6-years as a firefighter in the USAF, 6-years as a LEO in Los Angeles and now 4-years as a commercial helicopter pilot. I am certain he still does not pick up after himself, but I am just as certain it is no longer my problem. LOL-other than that he really is a great kid (36-years old).

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Funny thing is that some of these kids behave very differently when it becomes their household and not their parent's. I remember watching earlier episodes of orange county choppers and paul senior was always after his son paul jr. to come in on time and pick up around his work area. The two battled constantly and the son refused to obey his dad. Guess how paul jr behaves in his own business? He is there early, leaves late and the shop looks neat!

Comment

Attachment
            Attached Files
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
              BRILLIANT, Made My nite ! Tanks
              Attached Files
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                It almost sounds like you know my son Jared. He just refused to pick up after himself. Finally at around 16-years old I bought a brand new 35-gallon trash can for the garage. When I got home I would collect all of his books, belongings, clothes and whatever and put them in the trash can. Silly me that just meant he knew where to look for them. As he approached his 18th birthday I gave him 3-choices, attend an out of Stare college, join the military or pay rent. He lasted two semesters in college (went back later), 6-years as a firefighter in the USAF, 6-years as a LEO in Los Angeles and now 4-years as a commercial helicopter pilot. I am certain he still does not pick up after himself, but I am just as certain it is no longer my problem. LOL-other than that he really is a great kid (36-years old).

Mark
                Mark You and Brenda did a great Job,NO LAYABOUTS

Comment

Working...
                X