X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want some irish fun?

About 35 years ago I was welding underground on a subway. Had to work through lunch ,so came up about 1:30 . We all ate at this great Irish Pub, and Had a beer with lunch. All Boston tradesmen did this. A Guy in Carhearts yells up the Bar What are You doing over there? "I'm a welder I reply. He says ," Hell anybody can do that, I can grab any Bum off the street to burn rod". I was pissed,and glaring at this Guy. He said "I hate to eat alone,get Your *** down here. Love the Boston Irish! Please have some fun, and Use this for Tool. Keep laughing, Life,s short
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Want some irish fun?

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    About 35 years ago I was welding underground on a subway. Had to work through lunch ,so came up about 1:30 . We all ate at this great Irish Pub, and Had a beer with lunch. All Boston tradesmen did this. A Guy in Carhearts yells up the Bar What are You doing over there? "I'm a welder I reply. He says ," Hell anybody can do that, I can grab any Bum off the street to burn rod". I was pissed,and glaring at this Guy. He said "I hate to eat alone,get Your *** down here. Love the Boston Irish! Please have some fun, and Use this for Tool. Keep laughing, Life,s short
    Good story! My life changed when I got into the line gang at work. Great guys who when not working were either drinking hard and laughing, or drinking hard and fighting. I miss the guys and miss the work.

Comment

Working...
    X