Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Main Blockage, My house!!!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Main Blockage, My house!!!!!

    Just finished a wonderful pork Roast, roasted red potatoes, Homemade applesauce from our tree. Mom Says" The shower is flooded. Well, Mon. AM- Maxi Rooter 2 jars DANS ROOTEX. Worked sat N sun Our home. It's all fun. Thanks for teaching Tool.
    I owe You all welding,and cabinet making lessons.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

  • #2
    Re: Main Blockage, My house!!!!!

    Jeez Its thanksgiving weekend here right now, you always eat that hearty Im jeolous..Not of thé main blockage but even Apple sauce.
    Last edited by seanny deep; 10-10-2011, 01:28 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Main Blockage, My house!!!!!

      Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
      Jeez Its thanksgiving weekend here right now, you always way that hearty Im jeolous..Not of thé main blockage but even Apple sauce.
      Seanny,You N the Bride have a lot to be thank full for. He's one handsome Lad
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Main Blockage, My house!!!!!

        I felt bad about the blockage as well, but I can't get that pork roast and applesauce out on my mind!
        I got a 10lb pork shoulder I plan to slow cook about 10 hours on tuesday, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Main Blockage, My house!!!!!

          Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          I felt bad about the blockage as well, but I can't get that pork roast and applesauce out on my mind!
          I got a 10lb pork shoulder I plan to slow cook about 10 hours on tuesday, mmmmmmmmmmmm.
          You Must have a gas stove to control the heat that well. 10 hrs won't dry it out?
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Main Blockage, My house!!!!!

            Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            You Must have a gas stove to control the heat that well. 10 hrs won't dry it out?
            I have an electric stove that controls the temperature well. I always thought that meat cooked long and slow would dry out, but from all the BBQ programs I've been watching that does not happen. A lot of the top cooks suggest to wrap the meat with foil, but I saw a few "Diners, Drive Ins and Dives" programs where they just pot and cook the meat without foil. My plans are on hold since I woke up this morning dizzy and sick to my stomach. Two doctors later and it seems I have an inner ear viral infection? Don't know how that happened but it ruined my day.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Main Blockage, My house!!!!!

              Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              I have an electric stove that controls the temperature well. I always thought that meat cooked long and slow would dry out, but from all the BBQ programs I've been watching that does not happen. A lot of the top cooks suggest to wrap the meat with foil, but I saw a few "Diners, Drive Ins and Dives" programs where they just pot and cook the meat without foil. My plans are on hold since I woke up this morning dizzy and sick to my stomach. Two doctors later and it seems I have an inner ear viral infection? Don't know how that happened but it ruined my day.
              Take care Friend,see a specialist if possible.
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

              Comment

              Working...
              X