Re: Can you feel it?

Originally posted by Abbott View Post
    I'll pitch and you can catch.
    I think this just turned "gay".... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
      I think this just turned "gay".... LOL!
      Don't blame me, it was the blond guy thumbing a ride! I'm married, I don't have sex with men or women.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        Don't blame me, it was the blond guy thumbing a ride! I'm married, I don't have sex with men or women.
        That explains a lot. No wonder you're defeated. Try and remember. If you don't use it, you Lose It!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
          That explains a lot. No wonder you're defeated. Try and remember. If you don't use it, you Lose It!!!
          All kidding aside it is frustrating, confusing and exhausting to grow out of sync regarding intimacy with your spouse as you age. Like many couples we are at different places with certain aspects of our marriage. Thankfully, our love and caring is still strong and I constantly take stock of my thoughts and actions. I think most marriages would do better if expectations were realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            All kidding aside it is frustrating, confusing and exhausting to grow out of sync regarding intimacy with your spouse as you age. Like many couples we are at different places with certain aspects of our marriage. Thankfully, our love and caring is still strong and I constantly take stock of my thoughts and actions. I think most marriages would do better if expectations were realistic.
            /serious

Well that explains a lot Frank. A serious note have you thought of speaking to your doctor regarding depression?

/end serious

Comment

Frank, if it works for good 'ole Bob Dole, it will work for you!!!
              So man up, and get a grip. Visit your Doctor as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
                Frank, if it works for good 'ole Bob Dole, it will work for you!!!
                So man up, and get a grip. Visit your Doctor as well.
                Sorry I don't have ED, I have the exact oppostie. Too much lead in the pencil and no one to write to.
                Abbott, I'm glad you mentioned seeking help for depression because too many folks are embarassed to get help. I'm not clinically depressed, I am sad over the changes that illness, age and time bring. I still have a good life and good marriage. For you younger married guys, learning to adjust to the changes that life brings is key to a long and rewarding life. I'm not saying any of this is a breeze because it is not! Patience, appreciation for all the years and love gone before helps put things in perspective. Marriage, like life is not about perfection.

Comment

As depressing as the day's news is, I still keep a sense of humor about it and at my age am also pretty much resigned to fate, karma or whatever will be will be. I'm thinking when the whole thing breaks down I'm gonna steal a Winnebago, paint it flat black with the skull and cross bones on the side, put on an oil skin coat, eye patch and tricorn hat and go a pirating.......Arrrrrrrggggg me mateys, there's booty to be had
                  sigpic

Comment

On a side note today i talked with four different friends and co workers and a client all in different lines of work diferent age categories and different tax brackets all of us seemed overwelmed with the expectations and loads of debt, fear of lost income or work.. it kinda made me feel better im fortunate to have alot of work "right now anyways" but alot of debt to. The general concensus was why do we buy all this crap... Rooms full of plastic crap garages full of unused tools and toys bikes quads boats, trains planes and automobiles. Visa payments insurances on everything throw in gas taxes and oh yah "food" fuk its expensive and half the crap i could live without but its like your affraid to sell it cause you know its not worth anything, but as it sits it becomes unusable and worth nothing so you pay to get rid of it. Our existance seems to have become so materialistic and it really doesnt bring you happiness. My one friend today said you know it seems like the more you make the larger your debt load becomes. I laughed but after thinking about it it seems ridiculous and it is, but i see it all round me. Some of the happiest people i know have nothing, besides family and a meaning less job that some how makes ends meet. Dont know where im going with this just got bummed out thinking about finances today iv got it pretty good compared to most people my age, just overwhelming some times. "especially when your rentors eleven days late on rent gggrrrrrrr......

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                      As depressing as the day's news is, I still keep a sense of humor about it and at my age am also pretty much resigned to fate, karma or whatever will be will be. I'm thinking when the whole thing breaks down I'm gonna steal a Winnebago, paint it flat black with the skull and cross bones on the side, put on an oil skin coat, eye patch and tricorn hat and go a pirating.......Arrrrrrrggggg me mateys, there's booty to be had
                      So you are thinking of a career in politics?

Comment

Working...
                      X