California Justice...........Or Lack Of

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: California Justice...........Or Lack Of

All the Polititians spend our money on La RAZA.

Comment

I think the sheriff should send Her down to Adam's pad. Be an interesting Helper !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        Is that sheriff elected or appointed? If it's an elected office then I hope the current Sheriff will be looking for a new job soon. If it's an appointed job then I hope whomever it was that appointed him/her will be voted out of their job at the earliest possible time. Does CA allow special recall elections of its politicians? If so, get the ball rolling.
        It is an elected position but keep in mind LA County has a population of 9,500,000 people or about 3.5% of the United States population. I'm guessing the majority of those people don't care either way about Lohan. There is an outcry that they feel it is unfair but the Spokesman pointed out equal treatment is treating everyone the same, not making it harder for Lohan only. I blame the Supreme Court for the problem as I think overcrowding offenders is fine. Now instead those who have committed the worst crimes are being moved from prison to jails rather than releasing them. That caused the jails to be over crowed so people like Lohan are not serving time.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          It is an elected position but keep in mind LA County has a population of 9,500,000 people or about 3.5% of the United States population. I'm guessing the majority of those people don't care either way about Lohan. There is an outcry that they feel it is unfair but the Spokesman pointed out equal treatment is treating everyone the same, not making it harder for Lohan only. I blame the Supreme Court for the problem as I think overcrowding offenders is fine. Now instead those who have committed the worst crimes are being moved from prison to jails rather than releasing them. That caused the jails to be over crowed so people like Lohan are not serving time.

Mark
          The point may well be that equal treatment for everyone is the goal but when someone basically demonstrates an attitude to the court that says, up yours, I'm gonna do what I want, that individual should and needs to be treated harder than others.
          ================================================== ====
          All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
            The point may well be that equal treatment for everyone is the goal but when someone basically demonstrates an attitude to the court that says, up yours, I'm gonna do what I want, that individual should and needs to be treated harder than others.
            I agree with this because if the court does not step up and send a tough message the general or impressionable public assumes she is either getting special treatment because of her celebrity status or that the crime and punishment is a farce. In either case Her repeated behavior towards the court is disrespectful and demonstrates a unwillingness to comply.

I wish California would keep their problems from poisioning the rest of the country! You don't see these things happening in the northeast.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post

I wish California would keep their problems from poisioning the rest of the country! You don't see these things happening in the northeast.
              New thread comin'

Comment

BREAKING news:"Justin Bieber could be a DAD" LOL

just kidding
                Plumber Raleigh -new website
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X