To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

Just watching the news about a tenants meeting in NYC where those paying to live there can't even sleep because of the round the clock drum banging and noise! I remember years ago driving downtown NYC and if you had your car window open the radio had to be on very, very low and no honking the horn. There was a "quiet" zone I belive below 86th street. I really don't care who is making the noise or supporting these rude, inconsiderate law breakers. Laws seems to be ignored and the rule of decency gone! Frank

Re: To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

Frankie, the rules of decency have been gone for a long time now.
    sigpic

Comment

The problem is they have put their needs/wants before those who live there. It seems like they should be protesting themselves for taking away the peace and enjoyment of so many others. Better yet those who live in the area could protest the protesters. Even better, when one of them identifies themselves by name we can all Google their parents names and go protest in front of the parents homes for raising such dumb and inconsiderate kids.

Mark
      Last edited by ToUtahNow; 10-22-2011, 12:15 PM.
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Generation Me: Why Today's Young Americans Are More Confident, Assertive, Entitled--and More Miserable Than Ever Before [Paperback]
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X