Not much going on I guess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not much going on I guess

I'm heavily armed, and will take matters into my own hands once an intruder comes on to my private property. (Thank you Mr. Corbett for singing the Castle Doctrine into law in Pennsylvania)

When seconds count, the Police are always minutes away.

Comment

I totally agree! I have faith that when called the police in my town will do their best to respond but I know they are spread thin and could never get here in time if time was of the essence. I've told my wife even with a dead bolt and other locks a couple strong kicks to our door and someone could be in here in a matter of seconds. I figure I have literally a few seconds to get my shotgun while my wife runs interference and my ten pound dog attacks the intruder. I know this thread was not about self protection and home security, but it can't be repeated enough. We must take responsibility for our own security. Stay safe. Frank

Comment

I would never want to be in that situation in where I have to make a decision on taking someone's life. I totally respect law enforcement, but I also realize they can't be everywhere at the same time.

The way I look it is...The Intruder's Constitutional Right's end once he enters my home, and my Constitutional Right's begin.

Comment

Working...
        X