Occupy oakland dirtbags routed at 3 am ,he he

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupy oakland dirtbags routed at 3 am ,he he

With 3 helos overhead, and 100s of cops, The little nipple ring,blue hair vermin, were
    gently woken with a mothers kiss!. They have left tons of carpets, garbage, wood lean toos, fices ! I feel their constitutional rights to crap in a public park have been violated! This is outrages!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Occupy oakland dirtbags routed at 3 am ,he he

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    With 3 helos overhead, and 100s of cops, The little nipple ring,blue hair vermin, were
    gently woken with a mothers kiss!. They have left tons of carpets, garbage, wood lean toos, fices ! I feel their constitutional rights to crap in a public park have been violated! This is outrages!

They are probably a bunch of Berkeley dopes but no one pays attention to protests held in Berkeley. The police probably saved their lives by getting them out of there before the locals did.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      They are probably a bunch of Berkeley dopes but no one pays attention to protests held in Berkeley. The police probably saved their lives by getting them out of there before the locals did.

Mark
      We call them " the bazerkely renta mobs " Any protest,Just drive through Berkley with an open pickup and signs they jump in. Got any weed dude? Definately" OBAMA'S CHOSEN CHILDREN"
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I was totally shocked to hear that the pussification of America bus made a stop for a day, and the cops handed those idiots their asses. I was expecting to hear something like this happening in Texas or some place where doing what you are told is the normal, not optional, and if you did not, you got your arss kicked for it.
        We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Don't know why the cops won't do that in NYC? I think there is a mandatory jail sentence if they catch you in posession of a bullet, not even a gun just a bullet! Yet these low lifes can make noise all day and night disturbing the legal residents and the law does nothing!!!

Comment

Well, I can't wait for 6AM KRON 5 NEWS ,Bay area. I get to see the latest public park Crappers being re-deployed at 3 Am with tear gas and bean bags. Our War heroes like Mark's Son, gets RE-DEPLOYED after each tour with honors! These dirt bags get re-deployed each night with shame! Dragging filthy sleeping bags,droopy drawers,and pit bulls. The near by school can't teach the children, residents can't sleep! The BERKLEY RENT A MOB IS BEATING DRUMS 24 HRS EACH DAY! Enough! Take off the gloves and split heads!

Comment

Working...
            X