X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle obama wants you to

Pay for their student loans. It pays to be a rabble rouser! Forgive all debt,except Yours ,SUCKER! Obama ,Reed Pelosi , love wall street $$$$$ and the demonstrators !!!!!
    Who's gonna pay for My new carhearts ovenhalls ?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Uncle obama wants you to

Tool, if you're working and paying taxes, you are gonna pay for all of it! You will pay for all the unpaid credit card debt, all the bankruptcy, mortgage defaults, fraud, government overspending and sweetheart deals! Your Carhartts are made in china or mexico now and you are still paying top dollar for them too! The country has gone to crap from the very top to the very bottom. Folks in the middle are left scratching their heads in amazement and paying for all the mistakes. I'm sick of the lying politicians on both sides, the white collar criminals, the unmarried baby makers that I have to support and the well dressed, well fed homeless!!! There is no justice and I don't see a way out or a way back. Good luck.

Comment

Cabella's is running a special on Savage arms high powered rifles with scope for $329.00 Lot's of good ammo prices also.
      Buy rice, beans, guns and ammo. The hard times are a coming and I suspect they are coming soon. Life will change as we all know it for generations to come. All the warning signs are in place. The deny'ers and the feeble of mind will sit back and wait for it to begin.

The people Twittered while the world burns
      Last edited by NHMaster3015; 10-28-2011, 06:47 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=NHMaster3015;363452]Cabella's is running a special on Savage arms high powered rifles with scope for $329.00 Lot's of good ammo prices also./QUOTE]

What's wrong with a 50 caliber so you can have home defense from 2000 yards out?

I hope and pray to god we never see a revolution in this country, but something tells me we are on course and can't avoid it. There is just too much bad blood in this country right now, and the guy "occupying" (that word fits..lol) the White house at the moment has cronies fueling that fire.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          Cabella's is running a special on Savage arms high powered rifles with scope for $329.00 Lot's of good ammo prices also.
          Buy rice, beans, guns and ammo. The hard times are a coming and I suspect they are coming soon. Life will change as we all know it for generations to come. All the warning signs are in place. The deny'ers and the feeble of mind will sit back and wait for it to begin.

This old Marine has lots of firepower. Our home is the bunker !
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Cabella's is having a sale? Oh man this is a good thread!

Comment

Anyone else notice who is taking over power after all these wonderful revolutions...
              Last edited by Josh; 10-28-2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post

I don`t like rice and beans is there anything else on the menu

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                  I don`t like rice and beans is there anything else on the menu

Tony
                  Yeah sure, you can always have red beans and rice

Comment

It seems the powers that be realize a revolution has been at hand for sometime. Have you noticed how laws keep changing and the impact of those changes are loss of rights to own a firearm? The biggest example of this would be domestic violence. No matter what the actual circumstances are or even if nobody is violent in anyway, if there is a disturbance with your partner and any charge made...a domestic violence charge is automatically added on. So now even this misdemeaner charge eliminates your legal ability to own or purchase any more firearms.

We are in a transition to a two class population...the filthy rich and then the rest of us poor folk. As the once majority middle class continues to be raped by politicians, banking, insurance.....etc Americans will get pissed off enough to finally take it back. So I say bring on the beans and rice and stay locked and loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones Mechanicals View Post
                      It seems the powers that be realize a revolution has been at hand for sometime. Have you noticed how laws keep changing and the impact of those changes are loss of rights to own a firearm? The biggest example of this would be domestic violence. No matter what the actual circumstances are or even if nobody is violent in anyway, if there is a disturbance with your partner and any charge made...a domestic violence charge is automatically added on. So now even this misdemeaner charge eliminates your legal ability to own or purchase any more firearms.

We are in a transition to a two class population...the filthy rich and then the rest of us poor folk. As the once majority middle class continues to be raped by politicians, banking, insurance.....etc Americans will get pissed off enough to finally take it back. So I say bring on the beans and rice and stay locked and loaded.
                      Good post! All the things you mentioned and more have been going on for years now. We get it from both extremes, the very wealthy who seem to have the benefit of the best legal and tax consultants and the folks at the other end of the scale who we support through our taxes. Why do I have to pay to feed and cloth a man half my age who is healthy and capable of working> Why do I have to support through my taxes the single woman who gets pregnant and does not work, does not have the man who fathered the child step up and be responsible?
                      In NYC if they catch you in posession of a bullet, not even a gun it is a mandatory jail sentence! Folks like us who obey the laws get more laws to obey, while criminals seem to get a different justice. They are allowed to plea bargain, get multiple chances at hurting others and get free legal councel. Illegals also seem to have an upper hand when it comes to committing crimes. "And justice for All", I'm not seeing it!

Comment

Working...
                      X