X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid lifetime service agreement

ridgid is a great tool company when purchasing, but try to redeem a battery under the LSA......minimum 2 week wait......not very customer friendly when your making a living with these tools which seemed so customer friendly at time of purchase...really disgusted with the entire process and response from cust service when i called to ask if there was a to expidite the replacement i was told quite rudely this is the process and to deal with it.........i guess i'll go back to dewalt

Re: ridgid lifetime service agreement

That's an issue with your service center of choice, not with Ridgid. Try another service center.
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Originally posted by mokena View Post
      .........i guess i'll go back to dewalt
      How fast does DeWalt get you your free replacement batteries?
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I dont own ?* single Orange ridgid tool but il tell u dewalts customer service and warranty. Is about as bad as they get, milwaukee on thé other hand are fantastic....

Comment

It takes 4-6 weeks for me to get batteries replaced under the 3 year warranty. I buy kits off of craigslist, now I have 6 3.0 batteries and 8 1.5's I always have 2-3 waiting to be replaced, now its no biggie that I have down time on a couple of batteries.
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
          X