ridgid lifetime service agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid lifetime service agreement

ridgid is a great tool company when purchasing, but try to redeem a battery under the LSA......minimum 2 week wait......not very customer friendly when your making a living with these tools which seemed so customer friendly at time of purchase...really disgusted with the entire process and response from cust service when i called to ask if there was a to expidite the replacement i was told quite rudely this is the process and to deal with it.........i guess i'll go back to dewalt

Re: ridgid lifetime service agreement

That's an issue with your service center of choice, not with Ridgid. Try another service center.
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Originally posted by mokena View Post
      .........i guess i'll go back to dewalt
      How fast does DeWalt get you your free replacement batteries?
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I dont own √* single Orange ridgid tool but il tell u dewalts customer service and warranty. Is about as bad as they get, milwaukee on th√© other hand are fantastic....

Comment

It takes 4-6 weeks for me to get batteries replaced under the 3 year warranty. I buy kits off of craigslist, now I have 6 3.0 batteries and 8 1.5's I always have 2-3 waiting to be replaced, now its no biggie that I have down time on a couple of batteries.
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
          X