Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13" snow new york! "yippi ki ahh kiddies"

We must rescue these these poor occupiers! "the frozen chosen" has come to
    DISNEY LAND EAST! This is better than watching a train wreck !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: 13" snow new york! "yippi ki ahh kiddies"

Let's just wait until the spring thaw.
    It will be easier to see and shovel up the trash

Cactus Man

Comment

Funny stuff Tool, good post

Comment

Can we wait until Mon.? The Ravens play the Cardinals tomorrow & it's suppose to be nice on Mon.

Comment

I have 2 mobile home axles at My Const. yard. Lots o channel iron, PT 1"x12". Thinking of a duel axel Gallows! I could start in Oakland tent park N head East . New Buss. is I-800- RNT-ROPE. Nice, I have a 34' motor home to pull it. Picture windows for the show!
          Last edited by toolaholic; 10-29-2011, 02:53 PM. Reason: sober now!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Cm'on now, its only funny if they die at thier own hands. Gallows will start riots with the dark skinned bruthas
            We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
              Cm'on now, its only funny if they die at thier own hands. Gallows will start riots with the dark skinned bruthas
              Sounds like you're about to burst holding back the "N" word? I'm all for the park dwellers getting ousted from the public parks and arrested if necessary. I am more in favor of making a good example out of the white collar criminals who stole from us and our politicians who have done nothing to secure our borders or economy! Why is madoff alive? If he was slowly tortured to death on tv it might prevent some folks from doing the same in the future. Why do we have U.S. border agents in prison for shooting a drug dealer and people in our government who sold guns to the cartel are walking around free? Yeah, the dark skinned bruthas don't have any fans here, but I'm not happy with the white ones either! How many more welfare moms and their fatherless children do I have to support? Remember they are mostly white.
              IF you could make up a death list, would you seriously put these idiots in the parks at the top? You really don't think there are much more deserving candidates? Politicians, white collar thieves, whoever decidied we should pay to send illegals to college! Now there is a list I could feel good about. Frank

Comment

Working...
              X