black friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black friday

I just started buying ridgid and love them. Now I would like to purchase a couple as presents. So my question is does Ridgid have sales or specials for black friday? Thanks

Re: black friday

my guess is that would be more up to the retailer,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

home depot always seems to have ridgid vacs on special every year.

i must have 8 of them by now. at 25.00 each, why bother buying a filter.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

A special just ended where they were giving away free batteries with tool purchases. I look for the returns "black hole" where the rented tools come back after the purchaser decides he wants his money back and thanks the store for letting him use their new products. 25-50% off or better on used new tools in the hole. Also when a new model comes out, the old model typically goes on clearance. As time goes by, the price goes down till either the stock is gone, or the price eventually hits .01 cents and gets thrown in the dumpster once smashed, or donated to charity.
        We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
        X