X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let California Hang?

So California uses the rest of the countries money to support it's liberal agenda.
    It is chuck full of parasites using every federal handout that was designed for those in need.
    minorities are using me to pay their way for them and their kids while business owners get cheap cash labor.I'm getting sick of seeing them drive by in another new truck hauling my buddies old boat or riding his Harley.

No money for prisons,law enforcement or schools(don't ask me about California firemen,work two days a week for $80,000+O/T my azz).No money for what used to be legitimate assistance programs.I'm scared as he11 when it comes time for the baby boomers to hit full force retirement.All the money over here in blue collar is for the minorities and all the cash scams while sucking social programs.Minimal is going back into the system to keep California's infrastucture afloat.

What would you guys say to just dump California?
    Let the leeches put their money where their handouts are.
    Watch-em sink like a rock.

Re: Let California Hang?

Yep there always seems to be a never ending supply of money for the deadbeats and illegals.I feel you ,I'm just on the opposite side of the country.There is no way I would ever live in cali..Yep let em' sink
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I was being sarcastic with that comment. I do think California starts some of the trends that make their way here, but we share your pain and problems. Thirty years ago I was running telephone lines in rehabed apartment buildings in the south bronx. New floor plans, sheet rock, plumbing and hardwood floors. They got the works and didn't pay a dime! Meanwhile after I worked my eight plus hours and did my hour plus commute each way, I got to go home and rehab my own house. the difference was that I paid for all my materials, and labor. I'll never forget working outside in sub freezing weather and having the locals laughing at me as they went home with their food and liquor, never having put in an hours worth of work. Now I get to support and pay college for another group of bums who are not even here legally! IT's not just California that needs a overhaul. Frank

Comment

Adam,

I have family who lives out in California...and they are goofy as hell! I love them...just not their way of life or political views. I won't rip on California too hard, because I know there ARE many good people who do live in the state.

But unfortunately, California is lost....and there is no hope in saving her with the liberals anarchists, and every other whack job who lives there. I honestly don't know how you live there Adam, and I'm sure it would be an extremely tough thing for you to move, cause California is home to you. I mean christ..you are lawed to death out there, you can't fart in public without some whacko saying "your're causing green house gasses", and Mexicans look at you like "wtf are you doing in this country?".

Personally, I hope one day you pack your bags...and move to a state who believes in AND follows the Constitution of the United states.

Comment

Occupying the Minds of Our Youth
          By Brian Sussman

A friend of mine is employed by a public elementary school in Santa Cruz, California. In the teacher's lounge he found some troubling materials stacked on a table dedicated to the California Teachers Association.

"Considering Democracy in Occupy Wall Street," was the title of a teaching guide recommended for grades 4-7. The lesson plan was assembled by the Morningstar Center, a leftwing organization that teaches "social responsibility."

In the guide we read,

"...there are some ways that our country isn't always democratic, even though people do have rights such as a vote and free speech. Ask students if they can think of some examples. (Examples include: people and corporations with lots of money can make political contributions that give them more influence over our government than other people. Another: people who have a lot of power and resources can pay to have their opinion heard.)"

What's ironic is that this material is being offered at a resource area sponsored by a very wealthy teachers union. Unions are corporations, and influence politics as much, or more, than most other organizations -- especially in California!

As for people "who have a lot of power and resources," ask gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman how that worked out for her. She spent nearly $100 million of her own money in her quest to become the governor of California, but was defeated by union-backed Jerry Brown.

The guide goes on to describe the Occupy movement for the school children:

Occupy Wall Street is a group of activists who want to change the way money, wealth, and income are distributed in the U.S. They want to change the fact that there is a very big difference between how much money and wealth rich and poor people have. Also, they want to make our country more democratic so that even people with little money and power can have more of a voice.

Morningstar's tactic to assist the students as to "the way the money, wealth, and income are distributed in the U.S." is to have the pupils participate in a group activity:

...divide the students into small groups of 4-5 students each. Ask each group to draw a picture of what a democratic classroom might look like. What would be in the classroom? How would it be arranged? How would students feel? How would students, teachers, administrators relate to each other? How would the class be organized?

The teachers then ask the students, "What are your ideas for making our class more democratic?"

Read more: Articles: Occupying the Minds of Our Youth
          The schools are where a lot of California's mess is starting. Last week the National Chair of the Democratic Party referred to elementary school children nationwide as "little democrats". Our children are not being taught in public schools like they used to be, these days they are being heavily indoctrinated. The same holds true for illegal immigrants who are considered future votes for the Democratic Party. The Teacher's Unions are behind much of this brainwashing of our youth and they are proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
            Adam,

I have family who lives out in California...and they are goofy as hell! I love them...just not their way of life or political views. I won't rip on California too hard, because I know there ARE many good people who do live in the state.

But unfortunately, California is lost....and there is no hope in saving her with the liberals anarchists, and every other whack job who lives there. I honestly don't know how you live there Adam, and I'm sure it would be an extremely tough thing for you to move, cause California is home to you. I mean christ..you are lawed to death out there, you can't fart in public without some whacko saying "your're causing green house gasses", and Mexicans look at you like "wtf are you doing in this country?".

Personally, I hope one day you pack your bags...and move to a state who believes in AND follows the Constitution of the United states.
            That is all I was looking for Flux.
            Someone who sees and says as I...Simple
            Why the f*** the rest of the country can't seem to comprehend is killing my Spirit of America.

Comment

I can see how the liberal agenda of giving away the store has lead to anarchy and insanity in california, but I still think we need to pull back and get a better picture of our country as a whole.
              Our country has had many republican administrations as well as democratic and through all those years the borders remained open and our illegal populations grew. Both political parties had no problem overspending and borrowing our economy into ruins. Both political parties did nothing to stop businesses and jobs from leaving. I was watching Fox news the other night and they were talking about how well germany was doing. Sure, they don't have millions of illegals to support, they have no military spending, and they set trade limits and tarriffs on imported goods. We can't export our home grown rice to germany because once they get done running up the price it won't sell. We have a combination of legislators (both parties), near sighted citizens, powerful business people and "global" partners who don't give a dam about the U.S.A.. Why waste your time moving from California if the rest of the country is going to heck?

Comment

Yeah Frank it seems that both political parties are afraid of upsetting the Latin vote, legally immigrated or not. To guys like us we see a simple solution. To politicians they see it as a complex problem as doing the "right thing" doesn't enter in to the equation. To them it's all about being elected and greed. Term limits maybe would help? I don't know but the system is broken and no one in office appears ready or willing to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbott View Post
                  Yeah Frank it seems that both political parties are afraid of upsetting the Latin vote, legally immigrated or not. To guys like us we see a simple solution. To politicians they see it as a complex problem as doing the "right thing" doesn't enter in to the equation. To them it's all about being elected and greed. Term limits maybe would help? I don't know but the system is broken and no one in office appears ready or willing to fix it.
                  I agree, but where does that leave us and the country? We can keep voting out the ones in office and voting in others, but if they do the same thing over and over I don't see a fix? Why is the latin vote so darn important over the welfare of the country anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                    Why is the latin vote so darn important over the welfare of the country anyway?
                    It aids (in a big way) in getting them elected.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                      So California uses the rest of the countries money to support it's liberal agenda.
                      It is chuck full of parasites using every federal handout that was designed for those in need.
                      minorities are using me to pay their way for them and their kids while business owners get cheap cash labor.I'm getting sick of seeing them drive by in another new truck hauling my buddies old boat or riding his Harley.

No money for prisons,law enforcement or schools(don't ask me about California firemen,work two days a week for $80,000+O/T my azz).No money for what used to be legitimate assistance programs.I'm scared as he11 when it comes time for the baby boomers to hit full force retirement.All the money over here in blue collar is for the minorities and all the cash scams while sucking social programs.Minimal is going back into the system to keep California's infrastucture afloat.

What would you guys say to just dump California?
                      Let the leeches put their money where their handouts are.
                      Watch-em sink like a rock.
                      Without dumping illegals it will always be that way, you dump CA and you will be dumping illegals until they move close aned closer...
                      Plumber Raleigh -new website
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X