Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copper thief shot and killed by homeowner !

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper thief shot and killed by homeowner !

marinij.com 11/05/11 An Antioch Man shot and killed a burgler trying to steal His copper wiring and piping on His rental house. He told police the Man threatened Him.
    He was not arrested. He had this theft happen before.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Copper thief shot and killed by homeowner !

Sometimes the stories end just like they ought to.
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

You mean like those twats who got beat by a McDonalds cashier with a metal rod for talking smack and jumping over the counter and slapping him? He was an ex-con who served 10 years?for manslaughter?
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
        You mean like those twats who got beat by a McDonalds cashier with a metal rod for talking smack and jumping over the counter and slapping him? He was an ex-con who served 10 years?for manslaughter?
        I think he should have beat them some more and showed restraint. They crossed the line, not him! The media loved bringing up the fact that he was an excon and served time for murder. I don't see what that has to do with anything? He served his time for that crime and was working.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          I think he should have beat them some more and showed restraint. They crossed the line, not him! The media loved bringing up the fact that he was an excon and served time for murder. I don't see what that has to do with anything? He served his time for that crime and was working.
          You carn`t do that Frank in a civilized society you carn`t slap them you must sit them down in a comfortable chair with tea and bickies and a pair of slippers and communicate with them tell them how wrong they were and not to do it again and send them on their way to beat some little old lady up

Tony

Comment

Kids that hunt, trap and fish.. dont rob little old. Ladies. Thats whats missing from our civillized soceity

Comment

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
              Kids that hunt, trap and fish.. dont rob little old. Ladies. Thats whats missing from our civillized soceity
              That would require parenting and a Dad involved. What we have is single moms being paid to have kids and folks divorcing at a high rate. I think both men and women are getting married and not really making a committment to work things out, remain faithful and put their children ahead of themselves.

Comment

Working...
              X